8. (Smut) ⚠️ 3k special

I know you love fuckin' me Fuckin' me, fuckin' me
I can tell by the way you in love with me Love with me
You can't get enough of me, yeah
Well, I guess it's lookin' like you stuck with me

Jordan moans deeply as he feels the tight walls of her pussy gripping his dick, pulling him deeper inside. He thrusts harder, feeling the warmth and wetness envelop him. His hips begin to move in a rhythmic motion, driving his dick deeper into the pussy with each thrust. The sound of skin slapping against skin echoes in the room, mixed with the wet squelching noises as their bodies move together.

"Fuck... yeah," he groans, throwing his head back in pleasure. He reaches down to grab the woman's ass, squeezing it tightly as Imani face deep into the pillow moaning, so hard. "Oh fuck" Jordan groans, letting his kids buss all over Imani ass cheeks. After that Jordan went to the bathroom to wipe the kids up off of her. "Now turn that ass over and spread them legs Imani" jordan said, hardly smacking her ass. Jordan was doing a little dance in the mirror while waiting for her to get into position, like he just not fuck the shit out of her in doggystyle. "Jordan bring your ass" Imani said, "damn, I'm coming all impatient and shit" Jordan said. "Hurry up and eat this kitty, now nigga we don't have all day" Imani said getting aggravated.

"I'm going to do that, Imani. But first, let me remove your top so I can taste your tits while I eat your pussy." Jordan said smirking

Jordan out to gently tug at the strings holding Imani's top together. He pulled it over her head, revealing her perky breasts, their dark nipples standing at attention. He leaned in to take one of her nipples into his mouth, sucking on it gently as he began to kiss and nibble his way down her stomach.

By the time he reached her pussy, he was already wet from her arousal. "Damn I see why you where so impatient and shit" Jordan said.

took a moment to admire her perfectly shaved mound, the brown folds of her labia parting slightly in anticipation. Then, he leaned in and pressed his warm, wet lips against her clit, sucking gently as he began to lap at her juices.

His tongue darted in and out of her pussy, exploring every inch of her wetness. He used his fingers to part her folds further, exposing her sensitive entrance. He teased her entrance with his tongue, flicking it against her opening before finally pushing it inside her.

Imani let out a moan as she felt him filling her up. She arch took a moment to admire her perfectly shaved mound, the brown folds of her labia parting slightly in anticipation. Then, he leaned in and pressed his warm, wet lips against her clit, sucking gently as he began to lap at her juices.

His tongue darted in and out of her pussy, exploring every inch of her wetness. He used his fingers to part her folds further, exposing her sensitive entrance. He teased her entrance with his tongue, flicking it against her opening before finally pushing it inside her.

Imani let out a moan as she felt him filling her up. She arch her back off the bed ed her back, pushing her hips forward to meet his movements. The feeling of being so completely taken by him was overwhelming, and she couldn't help but beg for more.

"Oh god, Jordan," she whispered. "That feels so good."

Jordan Poole hummed in response, his tongue dancing inside her. He increased the pace, thrusting his tongue in and out of her pussy in time with his fingers. He reached up to cup one of her breasts, rolling her nipple between his fingers as he continued to feast on her pussy.

Imani's breath came in short gasps as she felt herself. "You taste so good, Imani. Your pussy is so warm and wet, it feels amazing on my tongue. I'm going to make you cum again, baby girl. Just let go and enjoy the pleasure." Jordan said.