3.

⚠️ viewer's discretion is advised

Imani's POV.
Later that night.

After I left Kyle's birthday party, I was walking to my car, and and a tall man had stopped in my tracks.

It was Jordan.

"Imani" a deep voice called out to her

"Huh" Imani answered

"Thank you for letting feel welcome too dc, I appreciate that. You really cool, we should hangout some time" Jordan said.

"Alright that's cool we can hangout anytime"
Imani said.

"1:00pm tomorrow?" Jordan asked

"Cool"

They both went their separate ways, and went home.
_____
Imani's pull's into her driveway and quickly unlock her doors and open the door then, "BOOM" Imani falls to the ground "bitch you thank this shit a game" the intruder says.

While punching her in the face "oh my god Darnell please stop" Imani, pleaded to her ex-boyfriend to stop

"YOU GOT ME LOCKED UP, BITCH YOU GOING TO DIE" Darnell said almost making Imani, unconscious.

Imani was being held down to the ground, she took straight hits to the face.

Imani used all her strength to push Darnell off of her, because he was trying to kill her but, sexually assault her

Imani Then pushes Darnell off of her, she started punching Darnell, all in his face, defending herself.

Imani then ran to her purse and dial 911.

The police and ambulance quickly arrived, and quickly arrested Darnell.

Imani has a fractured nose, and a black eye
All Imani could do is cry.

Her ex had literally tried to kill her.

Let me give you a backstory.
____________

Imani and Darnell were high school sweethearts until Darnell started changing slowly. In college, they both shared an apartment.

He stayed out all night, drunk and high, and Imani had to deal with it.

Until one night, Darnell came home drunk and fractured Imani's nose.

But she stayed.

Because she was blind.

Darnell had dropped out of college, and He was upset because Imani wanted to still study journalism.

Darnell wanted her too only cook and clean and be a housewife.

Darnell was cheating on her, and got a girl pregnant.

Darnell was a abuser, selfish, Liar, manipulate, narcissistic, cheater just plan ain't Shit !

Until Imani had decided to leave him.

Imani filed domestic violence charges against him, and a restraining order.

He went to jail thank god.
______

Imani feels like her whole world is crashing down after the incident she felt like her face is ruined. Her house is ruined. Everything is ruined.

It was the next day and she was trying to clean up her house after she left the hospital.

It was around 1:50pm in the afternoon, and a notification. Had hit her phone.

"Ding ding

Too be continue...

Authors note.

Lil calm chapter or whatever, but stay tuned to tomorrow!!! A lot of shit is about to go down.

Signing off, Laiiwrotethat