Watching from the side, Sun Yunyun shivered in fear.

She had not had a good time. Her guilty conscience was exacerbated by how much her family doted on her.

None of this would have happened if she had not snatched Zhou Hengyang’s letter. Still, as much as she wished none of this unpleasantness had come to pass, Sun Yunyun could not find it in herself to regret her actions. She would do anything for her freedom, love, and the chance to be together with Zhou Hengyang.

It did not matter if no one understood her now; one day, they would understand the painstaking efforts she had undergone to attain her heart’s desire.

Sun Yunyun calmed down, having reaffirmed her conviction. She took the chopsticks from Sun Dahai’s hands and said, “Big Brother, let me feed you.”

Read latest Chapters at Wuxia World . Site Only

“I don’t need your help.” Sun Dahai glared at his sister fiercely. “I want that wench, Su Wen, to feed me.”

The other members of the Sun family turned to him in shock.

“What’s wrong?” Sun Dahai growled. “Did I say something I shouldn’t? Since she broke my arm, shouldn’t she do this much for me?

Sun Yunyun hesitated. “Big Brother… Why don’t I go and get my sister-in-law?” Sun Yunvun did not dare consider such an event a Dossibilitv.

What was her brother thinking? How could he suddenly expect Su Wen to compensate him for what happened?

Chapter 127: Captain Chu

Could Big Brother have taken a fancy to Su Wen?

The possibility made Sun Yunyun despise Su Wen even more. She always knew Su Wen was a bad woman. First, she had that relationship with Zhao Jiangang, and now she was trying to seduce her brother!

No. She had to write to Zhou Hengyang and inform him about Su Wen’s misdeeds. She could not let Su Wen continue using him like this.

Sun Yunyun quickly excused herself and returned to her room to draft a letter.

Five to six relatives suddenly rushed into the Sun family courtyard. They were those people gossiping under the mulberry trees just a short while ago. They quickly related everything they had seen and heard of Su Wen to Sun Dahai, describing the encounter in vivid detail. If Sun Dahe’s scowl had been impressive before, it was now downright ugly.

In the end, Old Man Sun stepped in. “We can’t keep this matter private; we were wrong. We won’t gain anything if we kick up a fuss now.”

“Yes, yes.” Several individuals concurred. “Zhou Hengyang’s success in the big city will make things difficult for us. He might try and settle the score if and when he returns.”

“I’ve been sharpening my blade all this while. Are you saying we’re letting that vixen, Su Wen, go?” Sun Dahe blustered angrily. “My wife ran away because of her! I can’t take this lying down.”

“Enough.” Old Man Sun was still the head of the family, and his word was law. Glaring at Sun Dahe, he said, “Our family has nothing to gain if this mess blows up. Your sister will also be implicated. I’ll have your hides if your sister’s reputation is tarnished.”

The three brothers knew their parents were heavily biased toward their sister. They had no choice but to suck it up.

Then what will we do? We can’t just let the matter rest like that; otherwise, how will our Sun family be able to hold our heads high in Trinity village?”