Chapter 121 - 125

Start from the beginning

Su Wen turned around, coming face to face with a tall, slender boy in a short-sleeved shirt. He was handsome with a little something else mixed in. She arched a brow. Seeing an ordinary middle school student with the boy’s disposition was a surprise.

While Su Wen was sizing Sheng Nian up, Sheng Nian did the same with her, his expression serious with his lips tightly pursed. He was trying to figure out whether Su Wen had a hidden agenda. He had heard of Fifth Sister’s family situation. Things were difficult, or so he heard, and it was obvious this woman had come from out of town.

“That’s great. Do you think you could call them for me?” Su Wen asked with a pleasant smile.

“Who are you? Why are you looking for them?”

“Oh, where are my manners? My name is Su Wen; Su Xue and Fifth Sister are my younger siblings. ”

“You’re their older sister?” Sheng Nian cried out in surprise but quickly regained his composure, vigilance transforming into reserve and discomfort.

Yup! I’m their older sister.” Su Wen’s eyes glinted knowingly as she watched the young man’s emotions transform. An interesting possibility popped into her mind.

Was he in a relationship with either of them?

Who was it? Did he like Su Xue or Fifth Sister?

Sheng Nian felt Fifth Sister’s older sibling seemed rather intimidating. Thankfully, he possessed a stalwart mind, which helped him moderate his emotions. On the surface, he continued to appear aloof.

Read latest Chapters at Wuxia World . Site Only

“Hello. I’m Sheng Nian, Fifth Sister’s classmate.” The young man introduced himself politely.

Su Wen’s age made it seem like she was Su Xue and Fifth Sister’s mother rather than a sibling. If she had not said anything, no one would have believed otherwise. The male student, whom Su Wen had stopped earlier, echoed Sheng Nian’s polite greeting.

I’ll have to trouble you to call them. If it’s a bother, I can always ask someone else.” Su Wen carefully studied Sheng Nian’s expression.

The smile he wore oscillated between cold indifference and a warm smile.

So he had feelings for Fifth Sister!

Chapter 122: It’s Big Sister!

“Alright, please wait a moment.”

Sheng Nian soon disappeared with a few large strides. The male student population was noticeably slack-jawed by their interaction.

Once Sheng Nian was out of earshot, Su Wen asked the male student she had pulled aside why he seemed so surprised.

“I…” The boy blushed. “I haven’t seen Sheng Nian take the initiative to talk to anyone.”

Su Wen tapped her chin thoughtfully, her interest piqued. It did not take much for her to ferret out Sheng Nian’s secrets.

He was the grandson of the school’s old principal. The old principal retired just before the new year, and while he could have stayed on, he chose not to, but that did not mean he skipped out of town. He remained. Sheng Nian was from the city, and his parents sent him to this school because his grandfather was here.

According to rumor, Sheng Nian would return to the city when he graduated from middle school and was to attend high school.

Su Wen learned little else of note. Fifth Sister was still young! This Sheng Nian was also very young. A fling between youngsters was not something serious.