Boys hostel:
Abhigyan was already ready to go, by then Rudrakash was also all set to go. He checked his phone and pass deadly glares to Abhigyan.

Abhigyan being innocent asked," What?"

"How do you get this?" Rudrakash asked in his cold voice.

"I have sources by the way you guys looking cute and can be a nice couple..."

"Don't even dare to say this next time "

"Why?"

"I hate her"

"But you came to dance just for her and also did with her prioritizing her space"

"Being a gentleman I did that, so not a big deal"

"It is my dear roommate"

"Why she came there to me?" Now his voice and looks were enough to stop Abhigyan's failed attempts of teasing him.

"Dare mila tha ,ek ldki ne diya who likes you"

(A dare was given, a girl gave who likes you)

Rudrakash smirked and Abhigyan being Abhigyan tried to tease again ,"But shyd teri destiny mai sath kisi aur haseena ka likha tha ki gaana bachta gaya aur Rudrakash uski Ankhon mai behata gaya"

(But perhaps your destiny was with some other beautiful woman that the song continued and Rudrakash kept flowing in her eyes.)

"Shut this hell up, she can't even be my friend, she is not my type!"

"Oh c'mon, Don't need to lie to me atleast... Tera hua maiii, ranjhaa hua maiii" Abhigyan Sang last line and went out of the room. Rudrakash too locked the door , grab stuff and went out , lost in his thoughts. He remembered those moments , their first meet moment came in his mind. His thoughts echoed in his mind ,"Haaye" this was all he said that time when he first saw her. He then said in his mind ,"That feeling was definitely not right, strange is what I must call it. That time I felt like my heart was beating way faster that I could hear my own beats. I was not in my control. I don't know when my right hand made way towards my left chest , feeling my heartbeats Haaye was the word that I whispered. It literally sounds too filmy, I hate films and all these stuff. Anyways If I could then I never let that happen but my dumb mind was not in my control."

His chain of thoughts were broke by Abhigyan who shook him from his shoulders and then they left , made their way towards college.

Girls Hostel:

Lavanya all of sudden asked ," How do you know Rudrakash?"

Inaya stopped in mid and got lost in her thoughts meanwhile Lavanya went towards balcony to attend a call which was of her mother.

Inaya thoughts took her to the Flashback, The moment which was filmy, Her and Rudrakash's first meet. That moment came in her view.

~Flashback starts~

It was the time when they both were studying in class 11th , ofcourse PCB stream. Inaya belonged to Jaipur, Rajasthan while Rudrakash lived in Mumbai, Maharashtra. Inaya's maternal home was in Mumbai. She used to go there on every summer + winter vacation. She was a single parent child grown up by her mother. His brother, Aryan , she loved her but wasn't much connected to him due to sudden change in her surrounding(which will be revealed later in chapter). Rudrakash on other hand , maternal and paternal both families belonged to Mumbai. He lived in a joint family. Rudrakash's best friend Shevansh lived in same society while Amyra in nearby society so they 3 daily meet in school + in society at the evening. By then their families too became friends.