Ss: The Knot Which Entangled Us (Part 4)

Hey there guys
Welcome back!
Meri taraf say app sab logon k lye
🍔🍟🍕🍿🍩🍪🍰
Enjoyzzzzzzzz😁✌🏻!
P.S. Make sure to do inline comments
Note: For better understanding listen to Dil in the background😍🤌🏻

-------------------------------------
"Her eyes
Stole my heart
Her smile
Gave me life
Her presence
Made me high
Her touch
Left me breathless.."

Abhishek Malhan

-------------------------------------

It has been a while since their marriage. After all the rituals and the formal dinners held by their friends and family, the first Abhishek did was to take Jiya for their honeymoon. They went to Finland, as it was on their bucket list to see the northern lights. Tho it was cold they didn't care, the view was worth all the cold and everything. They stayed in the igloos-like hotel and spent their nights stargazing, seeing the beauty of the northern lights and talking while cuddling in each other's embrace.

They spent 3 weeks there and when returned they straight away went to their families seeking the much-needed warmth which they missed. Distributing the gifts to the respective owners Jiya and Abhishek went back to their penthouse still wanting to spend time with each other, tho they had been clear that after 3 months of marriage, they would shift back to the Malhan mansion.

It was a month to their marriage, and Abhishek was frustrated with the presence of a certain member who had been taking all the time of his wife. It was Sky (Jiya's cat). Although he had hidden all the stuffed toys that she kept on the bed, between them, the only thing he couldn't hide was the feline who was enjoying the cuddles and kisses his soulmate gave him. It was like the cat, the stupid, stupid cat was smirking at his misery and mocking him

Abhishek's Pov:

"Kya meri biwi ko is handsome or sexy say mun pay zara sa bhi taras nhi atta jo meray samnay is billay ko puppyiaan or jhuppyiaan de rhi hai...meray sexy say dimagh jldi kuch soch werna ye billa teresay teri biwi door lejayega or tu sirf dekhta hi rehjayega," he thought while glaring the cat and rubbing his chin.

While thinking his gaze again went to the cat he thought

"Is billay ko to dekho kai say meri biwi say chipak k behtha hai jaisay meri nhi iski biwi ho!"

And then a sudden realization struck him hard leading to him scolding his subconsciousness. "Kaisi all fall batein ker raha hai tu Abhishek. Teri biwi hai wo. Biwi say idea aya kyun na "Mr.sKy" k lye bhi aik girlfriend le ayein. Ooo kya baat hai bhai, wah kya baat hai Abhishek, ye idea tujhay phelay kyun nhi aya" thinking this he patted his shoulder in his subconsciousness and grinned widely.

Turning on his heels he quickly made a call to his friend who had just recently asked him if he wanted a cat or not. Tho, he had rejected him that time now the only thing that could make him stay sane was to be Mrs.Sky. After an hour of manaofying, bribing, and threatening his friend, he cut the call and sat in the living room, acting cool as if nothing happened, and started playing on his PS5.

Authors/ third persons PoV:

It has been an hour since Abhishek has called his friend for the cat, an hour of his misery, and an hour of seeing his love ignoring him.

Ting Tong

Hearing the bell Abhishek quickly leapt on his feet and felt a gaze over him he quickly composed himself. Controlling his excitement he opened his door, hugged his friend, took the basket in which the cat was along with necessities, and closed the door on the face of his friend who was going to say something to him.