Os: Realization

Hey there guys
Welcome back!
Meri taraf say app sab logon k lye
🍔🍟🍕🍿🍩🍪🍰
Enjoyzzzzzzzz😁✌🏻!
P.s. make sure to do inline comments
This chapter is dedicated to
amishamay131
Note: for better understanding listen to A Thousand Years in the background😍🤌🏻

-------------------------------------
Kya khoob tha wo din jab hum mile...
Or kya khoob tha wo din jab hum nay jaghmaghataein hue taroon k neechay apni izhaar-e-mohabbat ki...
~your writer
-------------------------------------

So this Os takes place during TTF.

So much has happened in the past week that Jiya couldn't process anything, may it be Falak's elimination, Jad's, and Avinash's betrayal, or Abhi's revelation about how much he likes her. Yes, Abhi confessed his feelings to her, but the recent events had made her go crazy, she didn't have any time to think about Abhi's confession. She was fighting with herself, she knew she had a soft corner for him but was not ready to accept that she reciprocated his feelings too, even though everyone had tried to make her understand her feelings may it be PB telling her that he was all shy and childish only in front of her, or Falak teasing them that they already looked like a married couple, or Bebika telling that they were the missing piece of puzzle to each other.

She didn't want to realize her feelings may be due to the failed relationship that she saw during her life. As people say "A daughter finds the qualities of her father in the man she wants to live her life with! ", but what happens if she is not able to find those qualities as she lacks the fatherly bond with her father that she craved for every signal day? She had all the motherly love after her parent's divorce but nobody was there to give her fatherly care and fondness, nobody was there to be her superhero come best friend, and nobody was there to be her safe place, she loved her mother a lot and respected her for what she has done for her till now and was forever grateful to her but as they say "A father is daughters best friend! " she craved for that bond.

So when Abhi confessed she was scared, scared of the taunts of society, scared for letting her mother down, scared of being left out, scared of being unwanted in his family, scared of the new step if she was going to accept his feelings, and finally scared of herself!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••

It was a beautiful day for her. After the day when Abhi confessed his feelings toward her, she felt special, she felt belonged, she felt treasured. So when Abhi changed his bed the very next day to not make her uncomfortable with him, it broke something inside her. She was so used to sleeping next to him that when he left and took Falak's bed as a proxy, she cursed the bed itself. Yes cursed! She just wanted to go and drag him back to their bed and sleep beside him but stopped, stopped when she realized what had happened the day before, stopped to not give him false hope. So she laid at his side of the bed so that she could feel him, to feel him near her.

The next day when Abhi didn't come to wish her "good morning" it made her sad, for a few hours she noticed him, she noticed him being distant from her although he talked to her but the "pull" which she had to him whenever they talk was missing, it was like he was trying his best for not letting their little talk to not come between them and ruin their friendship so he was making an effort to be all normal just like nothing happened. To make him less stressed she told him that his confession wouldn't ruin their friendship anthem would be always the same...

Day passed and it was afternoon when they were informed by BB about the TTF. (u know about the task so I wouldn't go into detail)
Team A: TeamB:
Abhi Pooja
Jiya Bebika
Manisha Jad
Elvish Avinash