Meant To Be (Part2)

Hey there guys
Welcome back!
Meri taraf say app sab logon k lye
🍔🍟🍕🍿🍩🍪🍰
Enjoyzzzzzzzz😁✌🏻!
P.S. Make sure to do inline comments
Note: For better understanding listen to Tere Hawale in the background😍🤌🏻

-------------------------------------
"I miss you in ways that not even words can understand."
~Jiya Shankar
-------------------------------------

They are still in Mumbai and will live there for the time being until Abhi's work is finished.

Abhi and Jiya were baffled. The past two months were a rollercoaster ride for them. They didn't know how, when, where they met and how were they stuck in this mess. It was an alarming situation. But now they were suddenly tied into the sacred bond of marriage. Abhi heaved a sigh. What in the world was happening, and why was he stuck in this situation again? He questioned himself.

Oh yeah right, his mother has emotionally blackmailed him into this marriage or maybe threatened him with how every desi mom blackmails their son into marriage. He knew she was acting and all but why he gave her the answer that she wanted to hear from him was still a mystery to him.

Mom's and their never-ending emotional drama. Besides it wasn't like he didn't have any girl in his life so it was okay, wasn't it? He thought while staring into oblivion. He looked up and saw the girl whom he had come to know was Jiya Shankar a famous actress, a child of a single parent, sitting in front of him all decked up in bridal attire looking ever so green with her hands filled with henna and Chuda. Her neck which was adorned with a beautiful neckpiece added to her beauty and the nuptial chain above it shining like a star in the sky and her hairline filled with Sindor, screamed she was married. She was looking eternal.

Although, Abhi wanted to tell her how beautiful and ravishing she looked he decided against it. He didn't want to be close to her and build a bond with her. He wanted to stay away from her to keep his heart safe which was mended by the cement of strength, pain, and courage. He didn't want to give her false hope. He wanted her to live her life freely without any restrictions as written in their contract. The contract was a secret but was only known to them. Tho, it didn't state for how long they would be married, it stated that if anyone from the couple wanted to be separated due to obvious reasons would be given a divorce without any questions asked but if they fell in love they would tear the contract apart by mutual approval.

Jiya was esthetic would be an understatement, she was over the moon
The man who was sitting in front of her was the man of her dreams. Claded in black Sherwani he looked the epitome of hotness. The man was unconsciously doing things to her that he didn't know about. She thanked the moon and stars for making him meet her.

The man who was sitting in front was one who so happened to steal her sleep since the day she had seen him on that stupid YouTube video where he was roasting her drama Kaatelaal and Sons with his brother. The cute frown when he couldn't guess the drama made her laugh her heart out and seeing his expression when he saw the name made her roll on her bed. Why was the man so unconsciously cute she thought at that time and that was the day since she started to follow his vlogs it always helped to raise her mood, whenever she felt low and stressed but now seeing the man sitting in front of her with an expressionless face and broken eyes made her heart churn in pain.