Meant To Be (Last Part)

Hey there guys
Welcome back!
Meri taraf say app sab logon k lye
🍔🍟🍕🍿🍩🍪🍰
Enjoyzzzzzzzz😁✌🏻!
P.S. Make sure to do inline comments
Note: for better understanding listen to LOVER by (Taylor Swift X Shawn Mendes) in the background😍🤌🏻

-------------------------------------
Ye rishta bas yahan tak ka nhi jannat tak ka hai...
Chahye jitni bhi ladkyiaan ajaayen magar meri dil ki dhakan, rooh ka sukoon or meri ragon main jo khoon dorta hai wo tumharay lye reh ga... Kyun k mohabbat nhi ishq-o-junnon ban gayi ho meri
Or ishq sirf aik say hi hota hai
Or
Wo tum hi ho
Meri jaan-e-jigar, jaan-e-jahan, jaan-e-Abhishek
~Abhishek Malhan
-------------------------------------

As the days turned to weeks and weeks into months Abhishek and Jiya found their relationship blooming into something which they had only dreamt about a perfect life. His outburst has brought them closer than anything. Dates, stolen kisses, make-out sessions, cuddles and bike rides have been their way to get away from the hustle and bustle of their lives.

Of course, they had fights but it didn't mean that they stopped caring for each other rather it brought them closer. They would often make fun of their fights after they would convey their set of apologise. The fights would start with Jiya irritating Abhi by gushing how much she adored a certain actor who has been her crush for a while and Abhi being protective (uhm-cough-cough- PoSsEsSiVe-cough) would switch of the TV and act like a baby. And on some extraordinary days he would find one or two techniques to piss her off by back firing her notorious plans. taking her on the beach and acting to complementing the girls over their would be his favourite things as he knew how much of overprotective/ over possessive she was for him tough the difference was he would be seeing her and would randomly point out a girl when she would ask him angerliy.

🎵🎶[Verse 1: Taylor Swift]
We could leave the Christmas lights up 'til January
And this is our place, we maketherules
And there's adazzling haze, a mysterious way aboutyou, dear
Have I known you 20 seconds or 20 years?🎵🎶

As their fights continued so did their love continued to bloom. For Abhi
𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡 𝙬𝙝𝙤𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙈𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙙 𝙛𝙤𝙧 and for Jiya he is the boy whom everyone wished from a wishing star, a gentleman with a heart of gold, wisdom and purity.

However, whenever she was asked what type of guy she wanted for marriage, the answer would always be kind, caring, family-oriented and a guy who had fear of his God. She never looked for good looks in a guy but his heart. Fear of God in his heart meant that if he would think to ever break her heart he would think about god first. Because breaking a heart is a sin, a sin that big that God even doesn't forgive him till the person whom he broke his/her heart does.

And for Abhishek, he looked for a girl who would love him for who he was not for his money, he looked for a girl who was strong and could fight her fights on her own, a girl who respected his family and was honest to him.

So when their paths interlinked and were tied into the sacred bond of marriage they were sure that they were made for each other, that they were the yin to their yang, that they were at the end of their red strings, that they were each other's soulmate, that they were the pair written in the skies even before they were born, and lastly they knew they were each others best friends for life. As they say, "Marriage is the highest state of friendship. If happy, it lessens our cares by dividing them, at the same time that it doubles our pleasures by mutual participation."