"I'm just saying, unless you want your granddaughter to be raised in a hotel then. . . You know.. . . ."

"Leigh-Anne, I think the words you're looking for Is 'I'm sorry' "

"Well, it's not for me. It's for the baby. It's okay if you want us to freeze out here. I have to go now" Leigh-Anne hung up standing outside of Ritz-Carlton hotel.

"Sometimes I forget how spoiled you are. You're such a brat." Jesy groaned. Leigh-Anne was like a teenager trapped in a grown woman's body.

"Mommy. . ."

"Yes baby"

"Can we go somewhere with little money? Baby is cold" Jade motioned to the sniffling infant, in her jacket. She didn't care of it was cheap or expensive. She just needed to warm up.

"I'll see if we can wait inside." Jesy took Jade's hand walking into the luxurious building, Asking the lobby man if they could stay inside until Leigh-Anne figured everything out.

"Ms.Pinnock" a man dressed in uniform came out to get Leigh-Anne

"Yes"

"Come inside please" Leigh-Anne took Perrie's hand and followed the man with their case.

"We'd like to apologize for that. It wasn't your card, it was our machine. Now, It says here that six months have been paid for the penthouse. Is that correct?" Jesy rolled her eyes. It was their machine? They were going out of their way to protect her fragile ego.

"Yes"

"Okay. We'd like to give you an extra month on us for this mishap."

Jesy shook her head in disbelief, all of this from a little phone call. Last time they came here and she rented her own room it was $950 a night so she didn't want to imagine what her father in law was paying for the penthouse for six months.

"I got it, thank you." Leigh-Anne declined the offer to be shown to her room. She took the key and they waited for the elevator.

Perrie began to whine anxiously, bouncing on the balls of her feet.

"Shhh, it's alright bubba. Stop that" She held Perrie's hand rubbing the back of it. Now that she was directly affiliated with her parents here she had to maintain their image. It was quite annoying.

Once they got on the elevator Leigh-Anne pulled Perrie into her, kissing her forehead.

"Don't like it!"

"I know. I know." Perrie rubbed her ears under Leigh-Anne's chin.

Aaliyah looked around, taking in her surroundings. She hasn't really been out much in her few months here.

"Please can I hold her Jade?"

"Not yet"

"You said when we got to the hotel" Perrie frowned.

"We're not there yet"

"Yes we are. Please?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"She's cold and if I take her out my jacket she will get sick, right baba?"

"Perrie, you can hold her when we get inside, okay?" Perrie nodded with a frown.

"Thank you for being a big girl, bubba" Jesy kissed her cheek making her crack a smile.

"Hey. . ."

"You're not a good girl because you don't share our baby." Perrie stuck her tongue out at Jade.