Mind your business, it's not that hard.

Third person pov.

*Alarm sound* *Ringgg~~"

"Hmm...." Felix just like everyday woke upto the same alarm sound, it's been a long time since hyunjin was here but the boy always want cold water to wake up.

Felix opened his eyes to see, hyunjin's legs on him, his one hand near his ears like a little in his hair while the other hand still tightly intervined with his, his face  in felix's neck and Felix himself resting his head on his, felix was still analysing the position they were still in,when the phone rang louder than before...

"How I wish to just throw him on streets...ahhh" Felix groaned to find the phone but it was not there, entangling himself from those clingy arms and legs, felix walked in to the hall, to see the blaring phone.

He switched off, took the mobile and placed it close to hyunjin's ears increasing the sound and then walking out of the dorm, for his morning practice.

After a whole 30 min, when the alarm rang...

"AHHH....MA.....AH" hyunjin screamed out loud falling off the bed, holding the pillow in defense then later peeped out to see, his alarm blaring "I thought I was ear dead for a second, damn this scary shit...." He cursed under his breath putting it on off.

He stretched out his arms groaning loud, "Hmm...I'm in handsome's room,woah he didn't wake me up harshly like always..aw my sweet boy" hyunjin twirled around shyly before patting his cheeks, "Shall we make,, something special for him?" He asked himself ignoring the fact that Felix never eats his food, he just pack it in and give him but he never saw him eating and dishes are always clean before he comes.

Ignoring the little fact, hyunjin tidy up the room he slept in his muscles and neck crying because of pain but....it's ok because Felix didn't throw him out, he really was angel right? Hyunjin made some fried eggs, cut a good amount of fruits and a protein shake (he looked up in internet for boxers). He put all of them on the table and went to take bath and get ready.

"Handsome, breakfast for you" he said cheerfully "I really don't get why you still stuck up on this?" Felix argued yet took the food packed for him.

Hyunjin pov.

Hyunjin walked inside his classroom and took out his sketch book, to paint the night he witnessed with Felix in his room, the little dawn sky with warm colors in a dark room, with their hands intervined, he was smiling all along painting those little details of his small hand, with bruised knuckles and his long finger with ring holding onto his tightly "Heyyy .... hyunjin do you hear me?"    "AHH.." Hyunjin screamed as Martin called out for him from a long time until now he screamed in his ear, putting the already sensitive ears in pain
"Why would you do that?" Hyunjin pouted rubbing his ear as Martin laughed a little "What are you painting, it looks so aesthetically beautiful" Martin said as hyunjin smiled big "I know right...this moment was so beautiful..I can never forget it" hyunjin told quietly as Martin looked skeptical at the remark but shrugged his shoulders when he saw teacher coming in.

"You want to hang out?" Martin asked "Nope, not today I have a match to attend" hyunjin said smiling apologetically "What match?"
"A boxing match,I have to cheer for my handsome man..so not today" hyunjin said and Martin just nodded.

Hyunjin and Martin were walking in corridors when hyunjin felt a hand on his shoulder "Hii buddy, remember me....be ready to play with us today too" the boy said as hyunjin shivered remembering everything that happened but also remembered Felix asking him to avoid them and tell no...and that's what he did.

"I'm not coming to play with you" hyunjin said a little sternly as the boy's happy face morphed looking dead into hyunjin's eyes "You are coming buddy...so come and enjoy" his dark voice attracted a lot of attention as hyunjin shaked his head "No, I'm not coming so please leave me alone" hyunjin still spoke calmly yet sternly looking in the eyes but the boy pulled hyunjin's hair back making him groan in pain "Who do you think you are messing with huh?" The boy screamed in the corridor holding the hair strands tightly as hyunjin used his long legs and  kicked him in balls pushing him away "Ahhh...this bi-tch.." the boy cried in pain as hyunjin mustered up courage before looking in the eyes "MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS,ITS NOT THAT HARD,I SAID NO SO...BLOODY LISTEN Or Else I CHOP THAT HEAD OFF, YOU MORON BITCH" hyunjin screamed loud, and the voice did threatened him as he walked away, seeing many people cornering him.