My Fierce Kitten

Third person pov.

After felix felt behind a stunned hyunjin, Jisung rushed towards him "Hey hyunjin, what did he tell? Is he a psycho or what? God that shit scared the hell out of me? What about you?" expecting the same reaction Jisung rambled about how scared he was seeing felix until hyunjin spoke "That was so HOT... hyunjin exclaimed with dilated eyes, shaking Jisung"   "Are you sure you are not high hyunjin...he literally gave you death warning" Jisung tried to make hyunjin understand that felix was not a normal being    "I know that was a death warning, but did you see those eyes I was lost in its mystery, in his beauty he is so damn attractive honestly he has no business to make my heart race like this" hyunjin was still in daze pulling Jisung's hand towards his heart to let him hear how his heart was racing.  "You are crazy hyunjin " Jisung concluded to the weird behaviour making hyunjin nod in acceptance.

Both boys were now walking down the stairs again bickering about how crazy hyunjin was "It's called love at first sight Jisung, you won't understand"
"No hyunjin it's called madness and craziness...you are crazy for thinking you love that boy who just gave you a death warning" as both were arguing about love or craziness they started to push each other and this time hyunjin pushed Jisung a little hard making him fall from stairs, but he fell on someone instead of ground "What the hell do you think you guys are doing?" the senior spoke as he pushed Jisung faraway making him collide with wall and hurting his hand, hyunjin immediately rushed towards Jisung to see if he was fine and luckily he was good nothing was wrong "Sorry senior, we didn't see sorry for the trouble" both boys bowed to them but the senior scoffed "Do you know who I'm? to mess like that huh" the senior pushed both boys to the wall making them shiver in their place, both had their head down tears threatening to fall by the harsh behaviour "Woah i didn't even touch you and you all are shaking" the senior smirked kicking both of their ankles hard "Aahh.." both fell to ground screaming in pain, but the senior was not done he opened both of their bags and threw it down the stairs making everything scatter around along with the bag, he came to the boys bent down whispering "Lee Minho, your senior remember to never mess with him ok? or else I'll never spare your lives again" he walked off from there.

Minho was now walking down the stairs towards his block for his boxing match practice but someone pulled his hand making him flinch "Oh my fierce kitten, let me see your palm it's bleeding" chan said trying to take Minho's hand again but he backed off, each time chan moved ahead Minho's reflexes taking him back until he almost fell down the stairs and Chan caught him by his waist pulling him close "Woah kitten careful please and don't scare the juniors like that" chan said and held onto Minho's waist tightly and pulled a shocked Minho more close to him.
Chan took Minho's hand which was bleeding due to the impact of falling from chairs "Is it paining?" Chan asked gently "No, it doesn't hurt, nothing hurts let me go" Minho tried to pull his hand away but chan held it tight as he pulled out a kitten printed bandage applying on the wound surprising Minho "Is it a kitten bandage?" Minho asked with sparkling eyes "Yes it is, you always remove the bandages I put so i bought kitten ones for my fierce kitten as he likes cats" chan said proudly trying to pet Minho's hair but Minho backed off.

Minho ran down the stairs with his heart racing going towards his block for practice leaving behind a chan who was admiring him.

Minho entered the practice room finding the coach explaining everyone about the upcoming competition "Minho and Felix can start the opening practice match and from tomorrow the actual match for selections start" the coach instructed.

Felix was changing in the locker room when Minho started to speak leaning on the lockers "For a traitor like you I can certainly tell, you can never make upto finals" Minho spoke glaring at felix "Why are you scared, that I'll be the next international boxer to win for korea after Lee Jun Ho, my father" felix smirked  "Ofcourse not, you are no competition to me felix someone who is professionally trained and has won many  gold medals till here...you  think you will be able to win me" Minho said proudly
"But as far as i remember right on my first day I was able to knock you down without much effort" felix fired back, as Minho fumed in anger and marched upto felix grabbing his tee pushing him against the lockers "You can't defeat me felix the traitor and most importantly for a stray like you who survived on bare minimum has no match to me" Minho smirked "You are not my competition Minho-ssi,the other country players are my goal is not to wreck you but to brighten the Korea's name" felix explained calmly.
Minho pushed felix to ground, bending down to make eye contact"Keep dreaming traitor an unprofessional stray can never win over a professional boxer"  Minho remarked before walking away.