What should I do?

Third person pov.

Minchan dorm

Chan groaned as he woke up from his sleep, his fluttery eyes meeting with his cute kitten snuggled up in his arms..he just leaned down to kiss his forehead, moved the strands off the face as he admired the beauty of his kitten petting his soft hair, Minho shuffled in his sleep opening his eyes while rubbing them making him chukle "Good morning Fierce Kitten" chan told kissing the forehead again as Minho smiled a little before dilating his eyes "What the fuck.." he tried to run away but Chan's arms are always surprisingly stronger "Where do you think you are going kitten?" Chan whispered in Minho's ears then raising his eyebrows the action making Minho's little fragile heart race, as he squirmed in Chan's arms to get out put it was of no use sighing with his head down and red ears "I'm just going to washroom" he mumbled quietly as chan hummed pulling Minho more in his arms tightly "Can I get a kiss kitten...then I'll let you go hmm?" Chan asked just a inch away from those pink lips "Wh-at" Minho stuttered making an eye contact with Chan who just smirked putting his hand inside Minho's shirt drawing smooth circles on his back waiting for consent, Minho blushed his skin getting warmer goosebumps arising all his body, his neck red so did the ears too his shuddered breath made Chan's smirk wider "Yes kitten kiss...the one you gave last night hmm.." Chan confessed as he hinted on remembering every piece of information shocking Minho, who squirmed and whined in Chan's arms....but eventually got defeated mumbling a small "Yes you can kiss".

Chan smiled in victory as he leaned down closing the gap between them Chan's soft lips meeting Minho's pink ones as Minho released an another shuddered breath moving his lips in sync with Chan's..the kiss was sweet and innocent as chan smiled loving the way Minho held onto him fisting his shirt, trying to kiss back as properly as he could...Chan poured how much he loved the man in his arms, by petting those fluffy hair, the lips moving in sync as Minho could still get a taste of the alcohol, chan slowly sucked on Minho's lips then biting a little to which Minho moaned... eventually chan let go of the lips after pressing his lips on Minho's whispering "I love you kitten", both held eye contact "But i don't" Minho whispered back as chan smiled "Just let me do what I can do for yo, let me love you...i don't want anything in return" Chan confessed tucking the hair strands behind Minho's ears, the arms loosened as Minho got down the bed running out of the room yet again with a racing heart but this time with a little broken one...it hurt when chan was giving so much love to him and he could not do anything about it...nor reject it completely nor reciprocate it.....

In Arts Campus block.

Third person pov.

"Everyone the teacher is busy so she asked us we can do anything we want paint, play or go back to dorm anything you wish.." one of the student informed as the whole class erupted in cheers...

Hyunjin was sitting by the window painting flowers when a group of people approached him with a forced good smile "Hey hyunjin right?" One of them asked to which hyunjin nodded giving them a good smile extending his hand and one of them shook it "Hey..if you don't mind can you join us we are going to play?" One of them asked giving a little puppy dog eyes to which hyunjin melted and nodded excitedly "Sure..if that makes you all happy" hyunjin packed all his things and dumped in his bag ready to play with them.

The entire group had surrounded hyunjin holding a ball smiling at him "Let's play dodge ball Hyun, you should save yourself from hits but if you won't be able to then you get penalty hits one from all" the so called leader explained and rest 9 members nodded and hyunjin nodded too...he wanted to play and have some friends, he likes making friends so why not...

The game started of well as hyunjin dodged a couple of times until hit right on his shoulder "Ahhh" making him groan..."Penalty...." everyone shouted and hyunjin nodded smiling as he stood with his back facing everyone "One..Shoot" it hit right at the same spot making him stumble a bit "You ok hyun?" One of them asked gently to which hyunjin nodded smiling, the smile showed his teeth "ok then..Two..shoot" the ball hit his lower back making him groan out loud "I'm good, it's fine" he smiled still showing his teeth as they all smirked and continued when it finished hyunjin's eyes stung with tears but he held them back after all they are playing right? So everything is fair, he lost so he had to pay for it right?