Rachel Daly - You're beautiful

This is a much shorter one that I rushed the other day so I hope you enjoy it xx

I work in a small café near my house and tonight is my Christmas party. I am currently out shopping for something to wear while my girlfriend, Rachel, is at training. She doesn't  know I am going to this party but I am planning on telling her when the two of us get home.

I walk into a seemingly fancy dress store to poke around and see if I can find anything. I am quite picky when it comes to what I am wearing so I imagine this won't be easy for me. I walk down the isles inspecting each dress that catches my eye.

Eventually my eyes fall on a simple, cotton, tight, short black dress. Something that some might call 'sleezy' but it was definitely my style. I grab it off the rack and inspect it further. It is stretchy and seems very comfortable, I love it already.

I buy the dress and exit the store, feeling accomplished. I walk back to my car and chuck the dress carefully on the back seat before getting in the front. I drive home which only takes me around 10 minutes and I arrive back.

I unlock the door and call for Rach, "Babe, I'm home!" To which I'm met with silence. I realise she is not yet home and go upstairs to get ready. I take a hot shower and wash myself off. I hop out a little while later and put on my new dress. I look in the mirror to see if it looks good on me and I discover that it hugs me in all the right places and really does my body justice. Perfect. I think to myself and smile.

I grab all my makeup and lay it all out before me. I just begin applying my foundation when I hear the front door open and close. "Baby, I'm home!" I hear Rach yell up the stairs. "Where are you!" She yells shortly afterwards. "In the bathroom, Babe!" I yell back laughing quietly to myself as I hear her footsteps coming closer.

"Watcha doing?" Rachel questions as she walks in, looking quite confused as she spots the makeup layed out on the vanity. "Getting ready for my work Christmas party tonight, babe" I answer her question and I see her eyes brows furrow as I say this."So we're not going to have a night in tonight?" She says sounding disappointed and I immediately feel guilty for not telling her earlier.

"I'm sorry baby, tomorrow night, okay" I give her small smile and she hugs me from behind. I see her look me up and down in the mirror and I smirk. "Take a picture, it'll last longer" I cheekily say, grabbing her attention. "Oh baby I will, you're looking sexy tonight" she says in a seductive tone of voice that I do my best to ignore.

Rachel suddenly seems to be distracted by something else and I follow her gaze to all my makeup on the vanity. "What do you need all that for?" Rachel questions looking at me then back at the makeup. "For my face obviously" I joke. Rachel doesn't wear makeup and so she doesn't know much about it and she doesn't understand it, she hates when I wear it. "You don't need any makeup, baby" she whispers in my ear and it sends shivers down my spine.

"What do you mean, babe" I say nervously, not wanting to succumb to her seductiveness. "I mean, you're beautiful, sweetheart" I blushed at her comment and try to shrug her off of me so I can concentrate. But before I can continue Rachel blocks me off from my things by sliding in front of me, back against the vanity and placing a warm, soft kiss to my lips.

"Rach, please I have to get ready" I express, pulling away from her. She looks shocked but quickly reacts by looking me dead in the eye and I do the same, I don't back down. We hold eye contact for a few moments before she puts her arms around my neck and whispers in my ear, "Baby, please don't put on any more makeup I don't want it to ruin your beautiful face" As she says I this I melt into her touch and hug her.

"Okay baby but I'm going to straighten my hair now" I laugh and Rachel laughs with me. "Of course baby" she kisses my cheek and leaves me to get ready.

That girl gives me too much confident to say the least.
———————————————————————-

Hey everyone! 779 words! This is a much shorter one I decided to publish so I hope it's not too bad!