Leah williamson - All for you

Hello everyone. Just pretend that Leah doesn't have an acl injury for this one! Enjoy.

I woke up at around 9:30 am this morning and went for my daily morning run. I have just arrived home to my two story house that I occupy  with my girlfriend.

I grab my phone and quickly check instagram. I see a cute photo of my girlfriend, Leah, with one of her Arsenal teammates and it makes me smile knowing how happy she is.

I turn my phone off and preceed to make myself eggs on toast for breakfast. I was planning on watching my girlfriend's game against Chelsea today at 2:00 pm and I knew that they were  quite physical so I was a little nervous.
I didn't really know much about football except a few things Leah had told me, so I tried my hardest to learn as much as I could.

Once I finished my breakfast I went and showered to free myself of all the sweat and odour that took over my body. That's what happens when you run, I thought to myself as if I was stupid.

I finished up in the shower and got changed into some black leggings, a white tank top and a black puffer jacket as it was quite cold in London on this particular day.

I assembled all the things necessary for the trip to the stadium and left the house. I got in my car and put Leah's playlist on as we listen to the same music. I looked up to the sky and concluded that it would most likely rain during Leah's game and thanked my lucky stars that my seat was under cover.

The drive there was rather relaxing and peaceful as I drove through the beautiful town that I call home. I had always loved North London, it was like my comfort place, it reminded me of my family and childhood. It really put me at ease.

I arrived at the Emirates a little early and decided to wait in the car until it was time to go. I was scrolling on tik tok when I recieved a message from my girlfriend. 

Leah ❤️

Hey love, are you here

Yeah just in the car, why?

Why don't come to
The dressing room?

Alright be there in a min, love you xx

Love you too darling xx

I smiled at her message and got out of the car. I made my way to the Arsenal dressing room where I was met by an excited and enthusiastic atmosphere. I spotted Leah talking with Steph Catley and made my way over. Before I could get to her however I was stopped by Beth Mead.

"Hiya Y/n, how are you?" She said in an almost giddy tone of voice. "I'm good Beffy, how are you?" I had grown rather fond of the blonde girl over the last year and we had become pretty good friends.

"Pretty pumped for the game, it's an important one" Beth stated while her expression changed from excited to nervous in a matter of seconds. "Ah don't worry about it you'll do absolutely amazing" I attempted reassuring the now insanely nervous Beth mead.

"VIV" I shouted to the tall brunette once I spotted her, she was sat conversing with Kyra Cooney-Cross. "COME GET YOUR GIRL" She turned and called Beth over to her.

That's when Leah noticed my presence and came towards me "Hey babe, come sit" Leah took my wrist and led me over to where she was earlier. "So how are you girls feeling" I asked to make conversation with the two girls sat before me. "I think we can definitely win this" Steph replied with a small smile.

"Oh definitely" Leah replied after Steph with a smirk on her face. I knew she was planning on doing something I didn't yet know about. "What are you smirking at" I giggled looking her in the eye. I seemed to be the only one who knew how to make her nervous. "N-nothing babe" she blushed and Steph started laughing.

"She was planning on dedicating her goal to you" Steph laughed and Leah shot her look that said "I'm gonna kill you" "That is if she does score a goal" Steph added, still laughing.

"Really Leah, why?" I wondered, what had I done to deserve that.

"Because you're so supportive of me and everything you do is for me. You do nothing for yourself" Leah took my hands in hers and placed a kiss to my cheek. Now that I thought about it, that was true. I never think about myself I'm constantly thinking about Leah and what she wants. But that was because I love her.

"Okay baby I better go now" I got up, blew her a kiss and left. I found my seat in the stadium and sat down, it was packed out. A sea of blue and red spread across the Emirates. Luckily for me I was sat amongst the Arsenal fans and wouldn't have to be annoyed by Chelsea supporters all game.

I watched both teams walk out and spotted Leah in between Caitlin Foord and Kim Little, her face screwed up in seriousness.

The game finally begun and they were underway. Chelsea becoming dirty early on. Many dangerous tackles and verbal altercations. I began to worry that Leah or anyone from the team would be injured and so I watched on intently. Leah had many opportunities at goal in the first 40 minutes but the Chelsea defence was just too good.

As the half time mark was drawing nearer, Leah was passed the ball by Katie McCabe and she was open. She ran down the left wing, ball at her feet and just chipped it over the goalkeepers head. It was never going to be saved.

Leah immediately turned to the crowd and pointed directly at me. She blew a kiss my way and formed a heart with her hands. I blushed hard and clapped for her. I was so proud. Arsenal were up by 1 at half time.

Once the game was over the score ended up 2-0 with Beth mead scoring a stunning second goal, they had beat their rivals. "North London is red" I whispered to myself. I quickly made my way to the Arsenal bus so I could catch Leah before she left. I wanted to thank her. It had started pouring down rain towards the end of the match but I didn't care if I got soaked.

"Leah!" I called grabbing her attention and she strolled over to me. I pulled her close and pressed a delicate kiss to her lips, not caring who was filming or watching as our relationship was already fairly public. "That was all for you dear" she whispered to me and smirked after we pulled away and she got on the bus.

Those last words stuck with me for days to come.

—————————————————————————

Wow. 1165 words that's more like it!
I am accepting requests!