Submissive🆘

⚠️ WARNING⚠️

this chapter contains some type of abusive power things,also known as rape,manipulation,if you hate that shit this chapter ain't for you bestie

also use of rope,gags,handcuffs,you know fun things😃

Now on with the story

He glares down at you."What are you doing?"He asks sending shivers down your spine.

"On my phone"I answer

He scoffs and walks behind you.With a swift movement he lifts you up against the wall ."What were you looking at,huh?"

"Instagram?"I respond

(A/n:follow my insta snxw.flqkes)

"You were looking at other guys weren't you, huh?"He yells,His face is getting closer.He looks really angry.

"No I wasn't"I say as I look at him with fear

"Oh so now you're lying as well? "His breath is hot

He is glaring at you with a furious look

"Danny i'm not lying I swear"I say looking at him in fear

He chuckles and puts you down."Alright.But you're only getting off the hook cause i like you."He smirks.

I still have a look of fear in my eyes

He grins."I think it's time for your punishment."He picks you up and carries you to the bedroom.

"DANNY PUT ME DOWN"I say trying to squirm away from his grasp

"Oh no, i think it's time for you to learn your lesson."He smiles as he sets you down on the bedroom chair.He sits in front of you."Say you like me."

"Danny your already my boyfriend"I say blowing a piece of hair out of my face

"That's not good enough."He scoffs."Look at you, all scared and shaking for a little punishment.I thought you were stronger than this.""I am"I say trying to not sound like a wimpHe grabs your chin and looks you in the eyes.

"You're not scared of me are you?"

"No"

"Good.Then you won't mind giving me a kiss."He smiles.He leans towards you.

 I kissed him

He smiles.

"Now that's a good girl."His hand is gently stroking your face.He is so gentle when he shows you attention."Now i want you to do something for me."

"Which is?" 

"You see,I have this small and simple job i want you to do for me.It doesn't require to much effort and it won't take too much time.All i want is you to be my good girl while you do it."He smiles.

"Ok"I manage to say not sounding like i'm terrified

"Now let's see.First get on your knees."

'what did he just say?'I thought to myself

"Get.on.your.knees.Now."He says in a serious tone

I get on my knees

He smiles."Now say you are my good girl.I want to hear all those sweet things coming out of your mouth."

(A/n:That sentence)

"I'm your good girl"I obey

He caresses your chin."Good girl, you're doing so good.Now I want you to say you love me."