Baking process💗🆘😵‍💫

Hola bitches i meant to put too in the description that there is some crackhead energy so be prepared for that your welcome for all you crackheads out there also this contains smut at the end by the way

now on with the stories :)

You and Danny had been roommates for about 2 years now, and in those 2 years you have become inseparable. You and Danny were recording in the kitchen making Pumpkin cookies for Halloween.

He was mixing the dough for the cookies, kneading them with his hands.
"This is going surprisingly well." He noted calmly.

"I'm surprised it didn't give up on you"

"You doubt my baking skills?" Danny mocked with a slight smile on his face.

"no"

"Then don't be surprised when this turns out good." Danny chuckled before continuing to mix the dough.

"ok ok sure"

"Now come here and help me with the cookies." Danny turned to her with a smile before handing her a spoon.

"ok what do i have to do?"

"Here, mix up the dough a bit, make sure it isn't too sticky." Danny said calmly as he gave her the spoon.

"alright now move this my time to shine"

Danny chuckled before sitting beside y/n and wrapping an arm around her shoulder, waiting for her to start mixing.

"I got this you don't have to watch me"

Danny laughed and kissed her cheek.

"You can't leave me out on baking night! I'm the best baker between the two of us!" He said in a joking tone.

*blushes* "ok fine."

*Danny began mixing the dough in with her, trying his best to make sure she felt comfortable.* "There you go! Now we can finish making the cookies." He said before taking back the spoon from her.

"Ima get some water to drink"

"Alright, I'll finish this up here. When you get back, we'll begin the next step of this recipe." Danny said with a smile as he continued to mix.

"okie"

Danny continued to mix until he was satisfied with the dough, and began to separate it into equal shapes on a baking tray.

"Alright, they're shaping up nicely." He sighed as he looked over his shoulder to see if Y/n had returned with the water yet.

"I'm back"

"Oh thank goodness. You wouldn't believe how long it took me to mold these dough balls into perfect shapes." 

He said to her as he walked over and set the baking trays with the cookie dough on the counter.

"You ready to place them on the baking sheets?"

"yea"

Danny took the baking sheets and slid them into the oven."Okay, we have about 12 minutes to kill, so let's get started with the frosting." Danny smiled before turning to Y/n.

"alright what do we need?"

"We just need a couple of simple supplies: some powdered sugar, milk, cocoa powder, and butter." 

Danny walked over to the cabinets, grabbing the bowls and mixing utensil.

"Could you grab the powdered sugar and butter while I get the milk and cocoa powder." He asked her calmly.

Dannyphantom.exe oneshotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें