I was kinda shocked because tonight was spaghetti and Bolognese which is one of my favourite food and he was as thin as a stick. it concerned me when I heard the door open and Jason walked in with a knife cut over his cheek. I gave him a look of concern and he scoffed at me and I glared at him for showing such poor manners in front of Nico.

Jason looked at me with an ugh look on his face, anyway I turned my attention back to Nico who was still playing with his food. I then said "Nico, come on eat. you're very thin you need to eat." Nico practically jumped out of his skin when he heard my voice. Jason and Dick gave me a look but what I had said had made Nico start eating so it didn't matter.

Nicos POV

I woke up in a different room and noticed that the door was locked. I got up and started playing with the lock on the door but it wouldn't budge so I went to go and find a different exit. The windows were also locked so I came to the conclusion that they wanted to keep me inside the room. These mortals were being quite suspicious but I went back to looking for exits. When I was checking the closets for an exit, I heard footsteps and turned around to see the mortals.

I walked over to them and asked "Hey, What happened?" they gave each other weird looks before saying we had to go to dinner so I followed them as they showed where the dining room and kitchen was and I got to help Alfred set out the dinner. We were having spahgetti bolognese for dinner and I was happy but I knew I couldn't eat too much otherwise I would be sick. I then asked "Hey, why isn't Alfred eating with us?" Then Bruce told me why.

When somebody came in and it was Jason but he had a cut on his cheek, I wonder what happened. Jason then scoffed towards Bruce I wonder why. I was currently rolling a Bolognese around my plate when Bruce said "Nico, Come on eat. You are very thin and need to eat." I practically jumped out of my skin because I was shocked that someone had something to me.

So I took a few small bites and now it felt like the entire table was staring at me. I took a few more but felt myself feeling sick so I stopped eating. I looked up from my plate to see the entire table looking at me. I gave them an attempt at a smile before looking down back at my food. Then Bruce said "Alright how about we clean and then you guys can ask Nico some questions. Because I have to go to my office." Everyone got up and washed their plates so I did the same.

Once we had all put our plates in the dishwasher we went to the living room or what I thought was the living room at least. They sat on the couch and I kinda stood awkwardly then they started asking me some questions.

"What happened to your family?" Damian

"My mum and sister are dead and my dad is missing." I replied

"What do you mean missing?" said Jason

"When we first moved to America, he got involved with the wrong kind of people..." I said again while thinking 'Great now they think my dad is a gangster.'

"Wrong kind of people?" asked Dick

"I was to young to remember..." I snapped back as my response.

"Do you know someone named Will Solace?" said Tim

I froze. How did they know about Will, what. They noticed my freezing and they then said "You can pass If you want."

"Pass" I immediately said, how did they know about Will I kept thinking as I answered the rest of the questions. I decided to just go back up to my room. I laid on my bed and got no sleep for the rest of the night spending my time wondering about how they knew Will. Maybe Will was who broke in. I just couldn't fall asleep now.

Time Skip

Soon Alfred came to tell me to get ready for breakfast so I went and had a shower and changed into a long sleeved black shirt, baggy jeans and my aviator jacket. I walked into the dining room to see everyone already there waiting for me, just great. I sat down and ate a bit of my pancakes and had a croissant. Then I saw Dick and the boys looking at me excited.