Chapter 3: Power and Celebrations

Years later— (A/N: Not Lore-accurate. [poop] the Lore, imma extend Affo's reign to a month)

    Affogato has taken the Dark Cacao Crown and risen to power with the help of Dark Cacao's own son, Dark Choco Cookie. In his ecstasy, he hosted his first ever party as a King. Everyone in the Kingdom was invited, even the Royal Maids, meaning my colleagues and I. The Party was going to be hosted 3 days later,and meanwhile us Royal Maids discussed and complained about the Party and the amount of cleaning-up we would have to do.
    Finally, it was time. The night before the Party. Since the Party would be lasting the whole day, I had to pick out something to wear that was presentable. I would wear 2 layers. A simple white T-shirt and black, opaque stockings were for my first layer. Given the simple and modest wardrobe a Royal Maid has, I would wear a modest brown-coloured, long-sleeved coat over my shirt, and also a patterned long white-and-brown over my stockings.

 Given the simple and modest wardrobe a Royal Maid has, I would wear a modest brown-coloured, long-sleeved coat over my shirt, and also a patterned long white-and-brown over my stockings

(Image drawn by me to help you visualise)
The next day, the party started at dawn. Citizens from near and far flocked to the venue, not wanting to anger their new king.
The party started well enough: the buffet and drinks were overflowing, the music was right, and the guests were happy. That is, until, Affogato called for a speech.

_________________________________
Sup guys thanks for 60+ reads, but unfortunately I've decided not to complete this book. I'm sorry, I know the pain too, but with school and whatnot it's just almost impossible to complete this.
Still, thanks for 60+ reads, although why are y'all reading this piece of Cerberus poop