Chapter 9

It has been weeks since he had that hot and steamy night with Zia, but everything they did is still fresh and limpid in every parts of his mind. He hasn't had a good sleep for days because every time he closes his eyes, the scene of him rocking back and front on top of her always visits him making him wide awake with a raging hard-on.

It was hard for him because the next day, he has to go to his company and do his work. Not convenient for someone who hasn't had a good rest. The result is either he will have a sour mood or lousy behavior which is not in his coign of vantage.

A knocked on his office's door stops him from typing.

Before he open the door, he took a look at the monitor first to know who's outside. Mahirap na at baka isa sa mga kaibigan na naman niya na bumisita para bwisitin siya. Good thing he made sure earlier to lock the door. Using a remote control, he unlocked it when it's his secretary.

"Good day, Sir. Here's your ordered breakfast and also, documents from the finance and engineering department that you requested." Inilapag nito ang pagkaing pinabili niya pati na rin ang dala nitong tatlong folders na may kakapalan sa kanyang mesa.

"Thank you, Lory."

"You're welcome, Sir. Just call me if you need something." Tumango lamang siya rito.

"Okay. You may go now." Ipopokus na sana niya muli ang atensyon sa kanyang monitor nang may maalala. "Wait," Napatigil naman ang sekretarya niya sa paglalakad at muling humarap sa kanya.

"What is it, Sir?"

"My only schedule for today is visiting the site, right?"

"Yes, Sir. May idadagdag po ba kayo?"

He shook his head.

"Nothing. I just remembered that today's your daughter's graduation day, but you're here. Why?"

Lory timidly smiled at him unsure if she's going to tell the truth or not, but in the end, she chose to be honest to her boss.

"Ah, baka kasi kailanganin ako dito ngayon, Sir. Atsaka mamaya pa naman po hapon ang program kaya makakahabol pa po ako."

Trei sighed and rested his back on the chair.

"I'm giving you a two-day leave with pay. Now, take your things and go home. Don't worry about your work here."

Lory can't help but shed a tear.

"Thank you so much, Sir! Thank you.."

"You can go now, Lory. Enjoy this day with your daughter." May ngiti sa mukha niyang sabi.

Sunod-sunod naman na tumango si Lory at nagpasalamat muli bago nagpaalam sa kanya.

Pagkaalis nito ay kinain na muna niya ang agahan bago ginawa ang mga dapat niyang gawin ngayong araw. Hirap man magfocus dahil sa naaalala niya si Zia ay pinilit niya ang sarili para makatrabaho ng tama.

He doesn't want his work to get affected by his personal life. As much as possible, he wants to draw a line between the two.

When the clock hits two in the afternoon, he stopped working and prepared himself to go.

While stepping out of the elevator, his phone suddenly vibrated inside his pocket. Upon looking at the caller, he already knew they won't have a serious talk. Nevertheless, he answered it lazily.

"What do you need?" Iyon agad ang pinambungad niya sa kaibigan.

On the other line, a low chuckle was heard.

"Good afternoon to you too. Anyway, I called to inform you that you'll be attending a dinner meeting on my behalf this coming Saturday, 7PM sharp at Lucho's."