"Dadi, please no you can't do this with me." Vikram's ears turn red.

But when she doesn't listen, Vikram sits silently. After some time, Ruhi comes to Naina and makes her sit in her lap. She starts playing with her.

Suddenly Naina's eyes go to Vikram, she places her hand on his hand and says, "he will come soon, don't worry."

He smiles but his heart is not supporting him because a lot of time has passed since Vidyunt was gone. He just prays that he comes home quickly.

He immediately messages him... saying "come quickly."

After some time he gets a message, "Bhai.., some work has come up, I will not be able to come, I have gone to the bureau."

He gets confused after reading his message... He goes out and dials his phone number but his phone switches off. Just then a house helper comes to him, "sir, this ice cream."

"Icecream.." "Where did this come from?" He ask confused.

"Sir, Vidyunt sir has sent with some one."

She goes inside with it.

All the children take it and start enjoying it along with all the adults. Naina comes out after eating her ice cream, "what happened, Vidyunt has come now, let's go inside.." and She looks around to find Vidyunt... "where is the vidyunt."

"He hasn't come home yet... He had sent that ice cream with someone." He message me that he is gone to bureau."

"What..."

She looks at him angrily, "why have you sent him to work so late at night. Vikram blinks looking at her "What did I do."

(maine kya Kiya)

She sits on the sofa, "everyone is enjoying here and why did you send him today, you should have let him rest and enjoy!!"

Vikram opens his mouth and closes it looking at her and sits next to her.... "Naina I did not give him any work. Even I don't know what work he has gone to do."

Naina looks at him with an innocent face, Oo.., is that, sorry.
Vikram just smile looking at her.

Then he gets a call and he picks up.

"Hello..."

His heart sinks after hearing what he heard. As if the ground had slipped beneath his feet. The phone falls out of his hand. He places his hand on his chest and his eyes become moist. His lips and hands start trembling.

Naina looks at him, shakes him.. "Vikram... Say something."

She picks up his phone from the ground, says "hello."

Her eyes get big after listening to him, "What..." "hospital..."

"we...we are rea... reaching."

Her eyes fill with tears, she disconnects the phone and looks at Vikram.

Vikram she places her hand on his shoulder "we have to go." He nod as nothing can come out of his mouth.

Both of them quickly get up and go outside, get into the car and quickly drive towards the hospital.

After some time everyone comes out, "where are Naina and Vikram..."

"Are dadi, bhaiya must have taken bhabhi somewhere, you know maybe some romantic place."

They all smile, "it's good that they are spending time with themselves."

"It's quite late everyone go to their rooms and sleep."

On the other hand, Vikram and Naina reach the hospital with great difficulty.

He look at Kabir, ask him desperately "where is he."

Kabir quickly takes them to the room where the oppression is still going on. Both of them come and stop outside that room. His eyes are completely red because of holding back tears.

"what did the doctor say..."

"A lot of blood has come out of the body so it will take time." Kabir leaves from there, he doesn't tell about the accident as he doesn't want to push Vikram into trouble. So he to complete some hospital formalities.

Naina, who was crying continuously, wipes away her tears saying that she cannot become weak when his condition is like this. She comes to Vikram and says "Vikram, please control yourself, nothing will happen to Vidyut."

"Yes, but until I see him with my own eyes I will not be able to breathe easy."

Then the doctor comes out and they both quickly rushed to him.

Vikram ask, "How is vidyunt, doctor!!"

"There is no need to worry, he is out of danger now."

He breathes a sigh of relief and Naina cries in relief. Vikram places his hand on her shoulder.

"But it will take till morning for him to regain consciousness."

"We now shift hum to another cabin." They both nod.

"Due to the accident, he got injured at many places. He was injured on his legs, arms and forehead and we bandaged him well. So he will have to remain on bed rest for a few days. So we will have to take a lot of care of him." He goes away.

Vikram immediately hugs her and tears start flowing from his eyes. Which he has been stopping for so long. But after hearing about the accident he is unable to stop himself. A blurry scene appears before his eyes that his mother's funeral pyre is burning along with two people. Remembering his mother, his tears welled up more.

Naina puts her hand behind him and supports him.

I hope you like it.
Do vote and comment.