"You're going to stay!" Kaykecella roared. "You're staying to play my games! Jump and fall for me!"

When she yelled, her voice thrashed like an invisible wind, blowing onto Chalala. It forced her to hop onto the next thread.

"This is insane!" She tried to pull herself up enough to get a foothold, but she lacked the upper body strength to do so. She grunted from the effort. "You're insane."

"Hey, jump over to this one." Xalei hovered next to a thread. "You need to get that globule to get outta here."

The globule stayed out of reach, a little ways away. Chalala, being as argumentative as ever, managed to give Xalei a scowl even in such an intense scenario. However, instead of arguing, she kicked her legs back and forth to build momentum. Once she had a decent amount, she let go of the thread, gasping as her hands reached the other thread. A strong gust of wind hit her, putting her off balance. She kicked her legs aimlessly in the air until, finally, she placed them on the bell.

Why do I have to do this anyway? This is a stupid dream!

She pulled herself up a little further with a grunt of effort. Fortunately, the billowing wind pushed the next thread in her direction. Just as she was about to grab on, a pink wing of some sort delivered a hard slap to the side of her face. She stumbled, but still, she managed to grab the thread and transport her body onto the next bell. She straddled the bell, face turning hard against the harsh efforts to thwart her.

That slap felt real!

She strained to stretch. The globule floated within her reach, only to slip away as if taunting her.

"Xalei!" She hunched her back forward as she gripped the thread tighter. "Do something! Do you want to be a brainless bunny and a worthless bunny?!"

"You're asking for my help?" Xalei asked jokingly, causing Chalala to glare daggers at him.

"Can't you go over there and grab it?" she grumbled.

"I can't touch it," he reminded.

She stumbled as the bell that was currently beneath her feet turned into a tightrope. Her arms waved frantically in the air before she finally found her balance.

With her arms still out, her glare returned to him. "I want proof!"

"All right." He attempted to hover near the globule, but a gong swiftly fell into his path. Because of his limitations with flying, he grabbed a thread before he fell. He looked over to Chalala.

"Guess I'll have to prove it to you when we get there."

The tightrope transformed once again. This time, it became something similar to a pink spaghetti noodle.

Chalala groaned loudly, but in doing so, her foot slipped. The scenery changed to her in a valley beside a mountain shaped like a cupcake. The valley, however, was coated in darkness. The globule could be seen shining atop the cupcake.

"You can fly, right?" she asked Xalei.

He swung himself toward another rope, making his way toward Chalala. Halfway through, he gained the momentum to hover again. When Chalala slipped down, he helped her become steady on the noodle by putting his paw behind her back.

"I can, but not for long." Using the force of his body weight, he successfully swayed it just enough to...

"Jump!"

She tried to do as he said, but as soon as she got airborne, the noodle wrapped around her wrist, causing her to fall and swing. The recoil of the noodle caused her curls to bounce. She tried to lift her arm to grab the noodle but to no avail.