Why didnt you tell me ?!

A few days later

○Lucy was on the road with tim when dispatch said " 7 -Adam 19 , 100and 15 , In need of assitance at West Lake Elementary.  "
Lucy : * eyes start to fill with tears but responds* "7-Adam 19 show us responding"

Tim was confused as to why did chen eyes start to fill with tears but turned on the sirens and sped off to the school
Lucy:* as they arrived lucy quickly unbuckled her seatbelt and stepped out  of the shop looking at Tim who looked at her with a blank face * " Should we go in or wait for the others ?"
Tim: "Lets go , boot!"

They both enter and was met with A teacher , but the teacher was not  no ordinary teacher but she was Zariah's teacher.

Miss Pine: "Hello Officers , oh Lucy I didnt know you were a cop."
Lucy: *Smiles* "Is everyhing ok ?"
Miss Pine : No, A man came in the school this morning and saw a little girl who looked just  like him and started shouting and throwing things"
Tim: " lead the way"
The three walked in to See a man with brown hair , black pants and green top

Lucy: "Sir , we need to come with  us now!"
The man turned around and looked at lucy
Lucy: "Jayson ! What are you doing here!?"
Jayson : "baby! I saw a girl who looked just like me!" *he points at Zariah who is crying in a corner due to all the yelling and things being thrown*

Tim: *looks at lucy* "boot! Focus and arreset him."

As lucy arrested Jayson , They hear someone say "mommy!" They all stopped in their track.

Tim and Jason turned around to look at lucy and see a girl hugging her

Jayson said " You had a daughter!?