sun x eclipse (real)

Sun was just cleaning the daycare, till eclipse showed up "Eclipse... wtf are you doing here!?" Sun asked angrily. "Why I just came for fun~" Eclipse said in a wired way. Sun looked up confused at eclipse then, saw his powells[is that how you spell the word🥲?] were hearts. "W-what?" Just then eclipse grabbed Sun's waist and kiss him. He lowered his hand down to Sun's crock and rubbed it. That made Sun moan, so eclipse could shove his tongue down Sun throat. Eclipse ended the kiss both panting. Eclipse then took off Sun's pants, and began giving him a blow job. "F-fuck!Eclipse f-faster!~" Eclipse did as sun told and went faster. Soon sun came in eclipses mouth. Eclipse got up sun looked at him with lusted in his eyes. Eclipse pushed sun into the wall, and kissed him again. In the kiss eclipse took off his pants and started thrusting into Sun's ass. ?"Ahh~E-eclipse!~" Sun moaned as eclipse went faster. Two hours later sun was pasted out and filled with eclipse cum. Eclipse smiled at this. Then he picked up sun and washed him. He went to Sun's room and put him down on his bed.[Sun's bed, so no one gets confused] Eclipse then struggle into sun, letting sleep take over control as he smiles at sun.

[231 words bye 👋]