Human! Morro x reader (sfw)

You were chilling in your room with a book. You were minding your own business when you started getting hugged. You looked up from your book and turned to see a man with black hair and a green streak in it. 

Y/n: "Oh. Hey, Morro." 

Morro: "Hi."

Y/n: "Need anything?" you ask, putting your book down.

Morro: "Cuddles." he says wrapping his arms around you and pulling you closer to him.

Y/n: "Oh. Ok."

Morro was then cuddling you and keeping you close. You were sitting up right and Morro was almost on top of you but mostly on the side. He had his face in the crook of your neck. You had an arm wrapped around him and you were gently stroaking his hair, running your fingers through it. Later on, Morro was asleep, clinging to you, and you were starting to fall asleep. But then Morro woke up, sleepily.

Y/n: "Hey Mor-"

Morro had moved you so you were both laying down and he was cuddling you. You were now facing him and you had snuggled into his chest. Morro had both of his arms wrapped around your waist keeping you close. He had his face at the top of your head, he gently kissed the top of your head. In the morning, you and Morro were still cuddling and he was gently giving you head kisses. Which you weren't minding. You found it adorable and sweet. You haven't seen his sweet side before and you found it quite nice.

(💖Authors💖 note: Sorry if it's short. Let me know if you have any suggestions)