TWENTY EIGHT

Harry

"One or two?"

Looking over my shoulder, I raise an eyebrow at Logan as she slides onto the stool at the counter, that stupid sweater over her torso.

She grumbles, reaching for the steaming cup in front of her. "Coffee."

"Two it is." I laugh, flipping the egg in the pan.

I can hear some semblance of a response from her before turning off the burner and plating the food, carrying both plates over and setting one in front of her.

Logan Banks is a lot of things, but a morning person is not one of them.

Taking the seat next to her, I lean over and press my lips to her temple. "Morning."

Even though I hear her grumble out her own version of the same greeting, the way she leans into me is enough.

Mornings have never been my favorite either. But with Logan?

With Logan they were.

Anytime that I got to spend next to her made it my favorite.

Spending time with her and loving her was something that felt natural, something that felt like it was just meant to be. It sounds corny but I don't care.

"I don't want to go to work." Cutting into her egg and watching the yellow run into the hashbrowns for just a moment, she sighs. "Can't we just stay in bed?

Taking a bite out of the pancakes on my plate, I smile before nudging her shoulder just the slightest bit. "We both know that we can't do that."

"Why not?" Reaching over and taking a bite from my plate, she looks at me as a drop of maple syrup rolls across her lip as she swallows the bite. "We could just go through our box."

Dropping my fork, Logan barely has a chance to blink before I reach for her, pulling her even closer to me by the way I grip her throat.

My tongue swipes across the sugary sweet syrup before nipping that ripe bottom lip with my teeth, pulling it back just enough to make her whimper.

"Do not test me, Logan." I growl. "There's nothing I want more than to use those things. Maybe next time you'll use that pretty pink one? Remember the one that we picked out together?"

She nods, her tongue darting out across her lips. "Yes."

"Remember why you picked that one?" Lowering my hand to the base of her neck, I press my lips to her jaw as she leans to the side to give me more access. "Come on, tell me baby."

"Because you could use it too." Breathless, those long lashes flutter closed. "Harry—"

I close the gap between us and press my lips to hers, letting my hand slide into her hair as I kiss her. Just the idea of the box in her bedroom makes me want to push every single other thought out of my head.

Never in my life have I experienced what I did with her just a couple of nights ago. The best sex of my life with the love of my life, that's for sure.

Yeah, using toys in the bedroom heightens the sexual experience for the people involved, it truly does. I've always been the kind of person that wants to see my partner be able to take control of their pleasure— to take their time and get everything they want out of it.

However, doing things like that with someone who you're in a relationship with and experiencing the love and trust that runs deeper than just the pleasure in the bedroom?

That is an out of body experience.

An experience that I hope to god doesn't fade away for me.

Or Logan.