TWENTY

Harry

"Are you ready?"

Tugging the hem of the pink hooded sweater over my head, I reach my hand out.

Logan smiles up at me as she laces her fingers with mine. "Ready."

Leaning in to kiss her, I feel the smile on her lips as we stand there in my kitchen, taking our time.

This kiss isn't rushed or messy — it's slow and steady, purposeful. Her tongue teasingly meets mine as I cup her jaw. Honestly, if I could stay here forever I would.

That's the thing I've noticed when it comes to spending time with Logan.

I never thought that I would get to be with the woman that seemed to be made for me. After so many relationships that just didn't fit the way they needed to in order to survive, with her everything just kind of makes sense.

It's been almost four months since we poured ourselves into the back of that cab. That night I never expected to be where we are now, together. Being with her is easy and I really wouldn't be able to pinpoint the last time I felt this happy.

Feelings surge through my chest every time that we are together, one's that dig themselves a little deeper each time she says my name or each time she smiles at me.

"Harry?"

Drawing back, I run my tongue over my lips tasting her lip balm. "Hmm?"

"If we don't leave now, that market you wanted to go to is going to be closed." Her voice carries to me as she grabs her bag.

Picking up my keys off the counter, we walk through the front door together. Seeing both of our cars in the driveway of my house sends another rush through my chest.

Logan turns to look at me, the cool wind catching the loose strands of hair that have fallen from her messy braid that hangs down her back, a smile on her face so wide I almost trip over my own two feet.

She looks good in my space.

With me.

"Come on!" She laughs, opening her door before I can even get close.

Sliding into the front seat and turning over the ignition, I reach for her hand and bring it to my lips before backing out of the driveway.

It feels like I pull into the gravel parking lot in no time, walking towards the tents set up and past other people with bags full of items.

Sunflower Market used to be my favorite way to spend a Saturday morning, even now with Logan's hand in mine I realize that as long as she's with me it still is.

Any Saturday morning spent with her seems to be my favorite.

It's easy, really.

There's no competition when it comes to her.

None.

Even two hours later with tote bags we didn't have before stuffed full of things, I'd rather be here with her than by myself or with anyone else.

I watch as she stops to talk to a woman with a smile on her face as they stand in line for some honey. The woman holds the hand of a small child who has her dark hair and blue eyes, all three of them laughing at something I can't hear.

"You look just as in love as I am."

The sound of someone else's voice next to me makes me turn. In the line for some flowers just like me, a man with dark hair and deep blue eyes.