SEVENTEEN

Logan

"Hi."

Those soft, heart shaped lips press into the bare skin of my shoulder as my eyes flutter open with the soft light of the morning.

"Good morning." I can feel the tip of Harry's nose as it glides across the gentle slope of my neck, his warm breath passing across my skin. "How'd you sleep?"

With his arm wrapped tight around my waist, I smile at the heavy weight of it and the grounding feeling. "Mm, Alright."

"Just alright?" Harry scoffs, fingertips digging into my side as my laughter fills the air of his bedroom. "Come on, don't lie to me!"

Kicking my feet, the ticklish feeling across my ribs makes me laugh even harder as his own laugh mixes with mine. "I'm not—"

"You are!" He laughs, uncurling his body from
mine to throw his legs on either side of mine and hover over me. "Tell me!"

Looking up into those jade green eyes, I shake my head. "I'll never tell— Harry!"

"Tell me!" Those eyes sparkle down at me, his laughter such a perfect melody to the song I want to learn and play on repeat.

Fingers continue to dance across my ribs, the feeling eventually too much for me to handle as I gasp for air. "Okay, okay! I slept— Harry— It was perfect! Good! I slept so good!"

Skilled hands slow their movement until they lay flat on my ribcage, thumbs barely brushing under my breast as I reach up to brush a chocolate curl off his forehead. The soft glow of the morning kisses his golden skin— from the laurel tattoos that rest across his hips to the delicate tattoos that rest in the hollow just under his collarbone.

He's truly a sight to behold.

"You promise?" Emotion flashes across his gaze as if he's waiting for me to get up and leave him.

I nod, my words barely above a whisper as Harry leans down, his lips brushing against my cheek. "I promise."

"I like waking up with you, Lo." Kissing the corner of my mouth, he sighs when my hands slide up his toro, the tips of my fingers tracing along the edges of the inked swallows. "Feeling your skin on mine."

"It felt safe." My eyes flicker over his face, memorizing every detail from my delicate point of view, meeting his eyes. "With you. I felt safe with you. Here."

That same dark curl falls to his forehead as he smiles wide, the dimple in his cheek so prominent I wonder if it's possible to change my address and live there. "Can I kiss you? Please?"

Nodding, he doesn't waste his time before finding my lips with his own.

There's no urgency as he kisses me.

Leaning back, Harry looks down, brushing a lock of hair behind my ear before following the apple of my cheek down to the jaw.

Just as his mouth parts, my stomach growls loud enough to wake the dead, making my eyes go wide.

"Are you hungry?" He asks, laughter making his shoulders shake.

I cover my face with my hands, my own laugh mixing with his. "I'm sorry!"

Harry rolls off the bed and disappears into the bathroom where I can hear the running water in the sink, shutting off just moments before there's the sound of rummaging.

Stepping back into the room, I smile as he crosses the space before leaning over to kiss me. "Come on, I'll make us breakfast."

"With coffee?" I raise my eyebrow, hoping for a yes.