Chapter fourteen: Carnations and Sunflowers

Почніть із самого початку

"Can't you just tell me here" taehyung whined like a baby.

"No i can't also I reached home so bye" with that he hung up, happily taking the flower and walking inside his house. Stepping inside he found his brother and dad sitting on the couch, jimin sensed that the vibe was not so friendly especially from his dad's side.

"W-what happened to you both" jimin nervously smiled only to receive a glare from his dad and his brother staring at the floor.

"You are asking me that after I have been deceived by both of my sons" sulked Mr Park.

"Hyung i-"

"Keep your mouth shut Mr, I am talking to my eldest son" Mr Park cut off the speaking boy and turned towards the person he was talking to. Jimin gulped in fear, gathering some courage he slowly walked near the two.

"So, this whole drama of dating and all, was it needed?" Mr Park raised his brows, he was disappointed by his children's act of not trusting him and thinking that their dad would be imposing his decisions on them, although he did try to set up the two but he would never force them if they didn't want it.

"I am more disappointed than being angry, i thought my children could talk about anything with me and would trust me but you both proved me wrong." A strong feeling of guilt surged in both of the boys seeing their dad like that, they were at fault by not trusting their dad, jimin regretted not telling his dad about this matter. He kneeled down and held his dad's hands.

"I am really sorry dad that I made you feel like that, I knew I could talk to you but i didn't" Eunwoo who was now shedding tears also sat beside his brother.

"I promise you dad from now on i will not hide anything from you please don't be sad."

Mr Park glanced at both of them he was also hurting by the harsh words he was directing towards them.

"Being a parent i understood one thing that I can be a good parent only by being a friend to you both and considering your point of view before making a decision for you. But still you both acted like this." A lone tear tricked down from Mr Park's eyes.

Mr Park indeed treated both of them as a friend trying to involve himself in his children's world. He knew what it feels when a parent doesn't support his child and he didn't want them to go through the same.

"We are really grateful that we have you as dad, please forgive us for this time, we love you a lot and can't see you sad" both of them were crying like a baby in front of their dad. Mr Park was super angry even though no one can see their children cry, he caressed their heads.

"Ok I will forgive but promise you won't do that again" both of them nodded and hugged their dad tightly, behaving like 5 year olds.

"You both are suffocating me now" Mr Park smiled seeing the two.

"I am confessing now it was all Eunwoo's fault, he was the creator of this mess and you know what the irony is he is dating the same guy he rejected"

Jimin exposed his brother blaming him for everything, of course he was the only one at fault.

"So you are dating jungkook?" Mr Park exclaimed processing the new information transferred to him. Eunwoo was now embarrassed over his own acts.

"Yes dad, look how quietly he is sitting"

"That means my choice wasn't wrong at least but what about my jikook ship" Mr Park sighed at his crashed imagination.

"Jikook what's that?" Jimin was confused now.

"I created the hashtag jimin and jungkook, you don't know it's trending these days. I thought you would eventually fall in love as you both have been friends from college but here he is dating Eunwoo"