𝐌𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐄 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

Start from the beginning

    "Do you forgive me?" Stu spoke as he looked you in the eyes putting on puppy eyes as he looked at you. You wanted to forgive him right then and there and go back to your friendship, but maybe what you needed was for him to genuinely prove that you mattered to him and that he wasn't just doing this so he had more attention on him.

    "I need some time Stu" You spoke as you gave the boy a weak smile walking past him and past his car that sat in a random neighbor's driveway. You felt bad for leaving the boy standing alone but he deserved it after ignoring you for almost a whole year. What's a couple more days to allow him to prove that he deserved you as... a friend...

...

    You had gotten home a couple of hours ago and had been just sitting in your living room watching movies when Randy showed up. You smiled as you watched the boy walk in through your front door with a pack of beers and a bag of potato chips. Your eyes skimmed the boy who walked in with no one following him watching as he closed the door behind him taking a seat next to you putting everything he brought on the coffee table that sat in front of the couch that you both were now sitting upon.

    "Hey Randy" You spoke simply as you wrapped your arms around the boy's neck hugging him as he hugged you tightly back. You two hadn't had much catch-up time together making this the perfect opportunity to hear all about what had happened while you were gone.

    "Hey pretty girl, it's so nice to finally have another movie night together... you are the only one who watches horror movies with me" He complained a bit as you laughed in response. You have missed the little shpeals that he would give about the rules about death for horror movies.

    "What are the rules this time?" You spoke with a smile playing on your lips as you got up making your way to the kitchen to make some popped corn for the two of you. Your dad had gone into the station to start his first twenty-four-hour shift just an hour prior so you and Randy were the only people in the house.

    "Same as usual-" He spoke before you cut him off chanting the rule to him.

    "No sex!, No drugs!, No Alcohol!, No Leaving!" You yelled as you heard Randy laugh at your enthusiasm. you couldn't believe that you had remembered them after such a long time away but here you were reciting them with little to no cares in the world. The popcorn had just begun popping when you heard another knock on the door.

    "Randy, who is that?" You asked from the kitchen as you were watching the popcorn making sure that it wouldn't burn you heard Randy getting up from the couch and opening the door.

    "Parties here!" You heard Tatum chant as you smiled peaking out the door to see Sidney and Tatum run-in with a bottle of Vodka in hand. Tatum placed the drink on the coffee table as the two of them ran up to you hugging you tightly as you hugged them back with a huge smile plastered on your face.

    "You invited them?" You asked looking towards Randy who looked just as confused as you did but then Tatum nipped that in the but before explaining their train of thought.

    "We thought we would come and have one of our special movie nights, you know just the six of us" Tatum spoke with a bright smile on her face you smiled in return before realizing that six... six meant that, almost like clockwork, in walked Billy and Stu. You were lost in your thoughts watching them walk in before you heard the popcorn rapidly popping making you run over to where the popcorn sat taking it off the burner.

    "We can now start the party!" Stu announced as he was assumedly cut off by Tatum kissing him. You were a bit preoccupied with the popcorn while their entrance was happening but you assumed it was about as special as ants entering an ant hill. You poured the popcorn in the bowl feeling a body pressed behind you making you jump a little bit as you saw Stu's hands taking the popcorn from in front of you.

    He looked at you then over you before he returned to the living area as you gained your composure making your way back into the living area where the couch was now overtaken by the couples and Randy was moved to the oversized chair. You chuckled gently to yourself as you turned off the lights grabbed a beer from the table and you took a seat in the oversized chair next to Randy as he drooped his arms around you.

    "Hey did you hear that Steve is throwing a party tomorrow night?" Tatum spoke excitedly as she looked amongst the group. You nodded your head but you were still very much interested in the movie that was playing before you.

    "Oh we are so there" Stu spoke in a girly tone back to Tatum making you giggle a bit, quickly you realized composing yourself again as you adjusted yourself in your seat next to Randy.

    After a bit more conversation about the party that would be happening at Steve's the next night you slowly found that you were drifting to sleep in Randy's arms. You had a long day, your first day back, your first day being mad at your best friend, things were tough. Your head rested on the boy's shoulder as you yawned allowing your eyes to flutter shut as your body fell into a peaceful state of sleep...