I broke off the bread dipping it into the curry and garnished with the salad, took the bite in front of Aadvik's mouth and gestured my chin towards him to make him eat.

He took the bite and his eyes closed making me laugh.

"Good naa?" I teased.

"Nahi maza nahi aaya." He replied with sarcasm
(It isn't that good)

"Shut up it's my second favourite food." I said with a cheeeky smile.

My attention went to preparing another bite as I saw a hand come towards my face, his finger wiped the corner of my lips gently. Then as I lifted my face, he took the thumb to his lips and licked the sabji off with ease.

"It's not appropriate to stare Ms.Arora" he raised his eyebrows.

"Agar staring nahi chahiye to aisi cheeze mat kara karo" I bit back.
(If you don't want anyone to stare don't do such things)

Two can play this game Aadvik Ahuja.

"Hello lovers, as much as I enjoyed this scene bhabhi aapki mehandi ke liye taiyaar hai, jaake lagwalo then the performances start!" Ruhi piped in walking up to us.
(Bhabhi they are ready for your henna, go get it done)

I noticed her hands full of gorgeous henna designs.

"Coming in a second babu" I said giving her a smile.

"I like how you call the people you love babu" Aadvik said taking another bite.

"I thought no one noticed, it's just a wierd habit." I stated.

"If I can't even notice you then mera kaam kya hai meri jaan" he said feeding me a bite.
(Then what is my use my love)

My face turned as red as a rose as I felt the heat rising from it.

My cheeks hurt from smiling so big for only 5 minutes.

"Bye babu" I teased and walked away.

Aadvik
Kunal and me retired back to my room a little early from the party. I was tired from all the work, he was tired of controlling the urge to drink seeing everyone else.

He layed on my bed and groaned. Even after being a grown ass man he'll always be a man child.

I walked into the closet and tossed him a change of comfortable clothing.
I myself changed and walked out to see Vedant lying beside him.

Two dead bodies that I have to deal with.

"Utho dono" with a stern voice I commanded.
(Both of you get up)

Both of them sat up glared at me for a second but then gave in and stood up to change.

Vedant went into his room while Kunal went into the bathroom.

I yawned, finally gave up and went to go get coffee from the kitchen. When I returned, Aisha sat in my room with Kunal laughing her heart out.

"Hi!" She screamed out seeing me.

"Hello" i gave a confused look.

"I came to tell you we need to go in the morning at Ruhi's there's some rasam there that we're needed for." She informed.

"Okay meet me in the living room at 9." I nodded moving towards her and sitting down on the bed beside her.

"Thik hai" she took the cup from my hands taking a sip from it and moved out.

Vedant entered a moment shaking his head and laughing.

"Kunal bhai ye to gaya" he said keeping an hand on his shoulder.
(Kunal brother, he is gone)

"Mai bhi dhoond hi leta hu, meri kaha bhai ki bestfriend hai jiske peeche pagal ho jau mai" Kunal teased.
(I'll have to find one too. I don't have a brother's whose bestfriend I can go crazy over.)

"Ho gaya?" I asked wanting them to shut up.
(You done?)

"Bhai I want to talk to you like properly talk about all this." Vedant finally said with a serious face.

"Ask" I nuged him.

Kunal got a call, he smiled when he looked at it and walked out towards the hall. Why's he smiling. Suspicious.

"Aisha is my bestfriend, yes. But moreover she's my sister. If you have ANY doubts, any questions you have to clear them before the engagement." He sternly stated.

"I could never forgive myself if she gets hurt through you." His face turned soft.

Vedant and Aisha were inseparable for the last 12 years which makes it understandable that he cares so deeply. What's unsettling is he thinks I have bad intentions.

"Vedant, inn kuch dino me ye to pata chal gaya. Pyaar ho naa ho, dosti aur izzat humesha hogi mere or uske beech. Aur agar wo karna chahe to pyaar bhi ho jayega uske saath to." I smiled.
(Vedant, these couple of days have told me one thing. Even if there's no love, we'll always have friendship and respect. And if she wants it love is possible too with her)

Kunal entered the room and sat beside me with a jump on the bed.

"Aur kuch bata humari bhabhi ke baare me" he smirked.
(Tell us more about her)

"Kya btau? She's quite possibly the most beautiful woman I've ever seen, she loves the people around her more than anything. She cares for everyone like a mother, she's funny and she's going to be my wife in a month.
Or kuch janna hai?" I ranted and went towards my bed to lie down.
(What do I tell?)
(Wanna know more?)

The two clapped and laughed, Vedant went to his room and Kunal left to go get something to eat apperently.

Kunal's been suspicious recently. Alot of texts and calls he smiles at. Random going away for things.

I stood up and went to the balcony since I couldn't sleep.

My phone vibrated in my pocket, I checked to see a text from Aisha. I gave her my number yesterday since she didn't have it but this is the first I'm hearing from her.

Aisha: Hey! You awake?

Aadvik: Han, Vedant and Kunal were with me they just left.

Aisha: Acha. I got a text from Ruhi she said the pooja has been moved up. We need to be there by 8 so you should be ready by 7.

Aadvik: Alright. What is it for thoght?

Aisha: They held a pooja for the wellbeing of Vedant and Ruhi. They wanted Vedant to be there but since he can't go out right now you someone from his family can be there and that's you.
Aisha: And mom said 'joodre me jaana chahiye' to I have to go with you.
(You should go with your pair)

Aadvik: Are you sure you won't be tired? I'll take Niya otherwise.

Aisha: *face palm emoji*

Aisha: Your sister can not be your jorda Aadvik. Jorda is a pair, A couple!

Aadvik: Acha okay, babu. To hum kabse ek offical couple bane waise?
(When did we become an official couple?)

Aisha: Ye to mummy ya bhagwan ko he pata hoga.
(Either mom or god knows)

Aisha: Goodnight Jorde.
(Goodnight pair)

Aadvik: Goodnight babu.

I returned to room with a smile. This woman always has a way to make me smile, her teasing, her jokes and her in general can make me the happiest man on earth.

Have I fallen for my future wife already? Possibly. Will I fall for my future wife hardly in a matter of time. Definately.