HALLOWEEN

Ext. Halls of Hogwarts – Halloween second period

"Defense against the dark arts was interesting" muttered Theo happy to know he wouldn't have that class again till Thursday. "tell me about it, professor Quirrel smells like garlic. I doubt he has ever washed that turban he is wearing and why does he even give DADA, he is scared of everything. Why did dumbledore even hire that man." Ranted Daphne shuddering. "The headmaster is too old, I think he is getting senile probably can't remember what he had for breakfast today." Said Draco. "What is wrong with not knowing what you had for breakfast, I don't" asked Blaise. "Yeah that's because you ate everything, literally everything." Deadpanned Harry opening the door to their charms classroom. Harry sat next too Daphne and Blaise and Theo partnered up, leaving Draco to sit next to Pansy Parkinson.

Harry had already decided that charms would be his favourite class, he didn't have a hard time performing the spells partly because his mom made him practise at home and because the charms came naturally to him. Thus it wasn't a surprise when he made his feather float in the air without struggle. "Ten points to slytherin, well done mister potter" praised Flitwick when he noticed the feather floating, harry gave a smile in return proud of his accomplishments. 

Not noticing the look of jealousy in Ron's eyes. Ron didn't think Harry deserved it, he was a slytherin after all. The Weasley boy didn't have any luck in getting his own feather in the air, he was waving his wand in the air like he was conducting an orchestra, pronouncing the words al wrong. "Your doing it all wrong, it is
levi-oo-sa not leviosaaa" instructed Hermione wanting to help.

"That little muggle born, my ronnieponie was doing it just right. And what does she know she is not from wizarding blood." Berated molly. "oi yer horrible women SHUT UP, your awful voice makes me want te kill myself." Came from somewhere in the great hall, making Molly close her mouth.

"you do it then, if you're so smart" snarked Ron, not bothered by his tone Hermione performed the spell perfectly earning some points for Gryffindor house. On the other side of the class the atmosphere was a lot lighter Daphne and Harry laughing at Pansy's poor attempts to seduce Draco, "DRACYPOO, can you help me with this spell. You're so smart." Daphne mocked the girl, jutting her lip out and fluttering her lashes causing another round of laughter. "Yo Theo" nudged Blaise "I will give you 20 galleons if you say the f instead of the s in wingardium leviosa." Said Blaise "And why would I do that you idiot" questioned Theo. "Because I will see you underneath a buffalo." Answered Blaise like it was common sense. ".... Okay, it is worth a try" concluded the Nott boy.

"Theo Nott, are you stupid. You will give me a heart attack before I'm even forty." Stated a dumbfounded Amalthea (reminder: she is Theo's mother). "Do you even think..." ranted his mother on, but Theo was not listening to her. He was listening to his boyfriend, proposing the exact same thing as a few years ago. 20 galleons for a buffalo. " I hope you have matured enough to realise that that is extremely dangerou...." Still talking about how idiot it was but she was interrupted by a big bang, focusing on where the sound came from she saw Theo underneath a buffalo smiling innocently up at her and a laughing Blaise next to her son. "Why did you have to get your fathers genes" muttered a now unbothered Amalthea, summoning fire whiskey drinking it straight from the bottle.

But right when he was about to do it the lesson ended, disappointing both Theo and Blaise. Now walking in the courtyard ready for lunch, the slytherin gang was joking around. Only noticing they were walking behind Ron and his little possie, when he began whining. "First Potter gets points just because he is the boy who lived and then that little witch Hermione thinks she can correct me. ME RON WEASLEY!!! Honestly she is a nightmare she is, no wonder she has no friends." Complained the redhead. Not noticing or caring that Hermione was walking near him. 

The slytherin gang was disgusted about what they heard, seeing the muggle born witch run past them with tears rolling down her cheeks. With a short nod towards her friends Daphne followed after the crying witch wanting to comfort her. "You know what Ron, you're just a little wimpy boy whose ego can't handle when someone is better than you." Commented Harry bumping his shoulder with Rons when they walked past him.

"I'm so proud of you, your mother raised you to be a fine young man." Whispered Regulus, giving Harry's shoulder a little squeeze.

Throughout the entire lunchtime the boys didn't see Daphne or Hermione, neither did they for the rest of the day. When dinner came around they were getting worried, debating on searching them themselves or getting Minnie. Deciding it was best if they waited after their supper to search for the girls, they shrugged the thought off. 

Meanwhile in the girls bathroom the girls were having a much needed talk, they had been at it for the whole afternoon, calling houselves if they were hungry. "I must ask, why did you go after me, I thought you didn't like me." Asked Hermione "To be honest I didn't like you, you seemed like a stuck up prude but no girl should go trough something like this alone. That carrottop didn't have any right to insult you, his ego probably couldn't handle you brilliance ". Answered Daphne truthfully. "For whatever reason you did it, I'm grateful. Thank you. You can go back to your friends now, I think I can get myself together." Thanked Hermione. "oh no Granger, I like you now so your stuck with me and I need another girl in the group. The boys are annoying. Do you want to go to the great hall, I can introduce you to my friends." Proposed Daphne with a genuine smile. At that Hermione nodded, excited to finally make some friends.

The boys were relieved seeing the girls arrive in the great hall and welcomed the both of them to eat the feast with them. Not even blinking an eye at the fact that Hermione was now sitting with them.
" Bella Loca, where were you?" asked Blaise with a grin. In response he got confused looks in response. "Don't mind him, he is in his twilight era again." commented Draco with a roll of his eyes. "you will get used to it" whispered Daphne in Hermoine's ear. Hearing Daphne's comment Hermione felt a smile creeping up, it felt like home. The joyful atmosphere got interrupted by Quirel running in the hall screaming his longs out. "Trolll, Trolll in the dungeons." And fainted. The great hall erupted in panick, with people running around and screaming. "SILENCCEEEEE" boomed Dumbledore "Prefects take your respecting house to their common rooms, the teachers and I will go find out what's going on." Instructed the ones mentioned.

Everyone got up to leave except for Harry, "What are you doing Harry?" questioned Draco "The slytherin common room is in the dungeons" muttered Harry "THE SLYTHERIN AND HUFFLEPUF COMMON ROOMS ARE IN THE DUNGEONS" he now screamed. Making everyone halt and look at him. Not used to the attention he just stood there with an awkward smile not knowing what to do. Since the teachers were gone the Headboy and girl took over, instructing everyone to stand by grade the first years against the wall while the seventh years stood to the front, all while closing and locking the doors. The students were silently waiting on a sign that everything was fine. 

After a while they got the sign when the doors busted open and the teachers came marching in. "What are you all still doing here doing here, didn't I command you to go too the common rooms?" questioned a confused Dumbledore. "Harry realised that the Hufflepuff and Slytherin common rooms were in the dungeons, so we acted on instinct and barricaded the doors." Informed the head girl Claire Dublin. "Oh well, well done Harry. Now off you go." Said a surprised Dumbledore the twinkle in his eyes dimming. 

HII lovely people,

It's been a while but here is another chapter, a long one. I'm almost done with my finals and after that I have vacation so I maybe am gonna write more.

But I hope you liked this chapter <3

Don't you guys love the name Amalthea? 
I think it is absolutely beautifull