Growing up (part 2)

Harry – 6 years old

Ext. Black Cottage – morning

It was six in the morning everyone in the household was peacefully sleeping or so Astra thought. Harry was awake already, playing with the dozen animals in the sitting room. There was Archie the goat, Rufus the dog, Shelly and Dwain the sheep, Flora the black cat and Mira the frog. He also freed their owl Chronos, a Blackiston fish owl one of the largest species of their kind. He was having the time of his life, loving all animals not really bothering to be quiet, forgetting Astra was still sleeping and forgetting that he wasn't allowed to have animals inside the house.

When Astra awoke she heard all of the noises from downstairs and started to panic dwelling about the fact that there could be an intruder inside the house. Not taking any chances she grabbed a wand and sprinted to Harry's room when she saw it was empty. She ran downstairs ready to murder the person who took her precious little son, they would suffer. Finally downstairs she saw the chaos that had taken over her house. Hair, wool and feathers everywhere, scratches in the curtains and shit on the floor. Shockingly she saw little Harry laughing, riding on the back of a sheep.

"Whahahahaahah, Harry your going to give your dear mother a heart attack" laughed Barty out loud not seeing the stern stare from his best friend. George gave Harry a high five barely containing himself, noting that he ewould need to do that himself. Fred would have loved that. "I bet she going to yell at Harry and give him a week without candy." Said Evan overly confident. "I'm in, five galleons on the fact that she is going to let Harry clean up the mess but she will let Harry keep all the animals." Countered Barty. "No no no, she would never allow that. She going to tell Harry to clean up the mess and if he wants to see animals he should go to the zoo." Dismantled Regulus, also betting five galleons on the reaction of his beloved.

"Harry James Potter, get of that sheep right this moment. What are you doing this early in the morning." Demanded a distressed Astra. Not knowing how to react in a situation like this. "Mom, I want you to meet my friens. They are really fun to play with and I love them. They are even better than cousin Draco." Harry let out enthusiastically not picking up on the stern gaze Astra was giving him.

When Harry said that the great hall burst out laughing, even Lucy and Snape couldn't contain their laughter. Draco tried to hide in his love's arms but she was just enjoying everything that was going on right that moment. Not even bothering to help Draco out of his misery of shame.

"How many times have I told you that you cant bring animals inside the house. You are in trouble young man. If you want to see animals you need to go to the zoo not bring the zoo to us." Said Astra not picking up on the fact that the goat was eating her pants. Trying not to laugh Harry answered: " I'm sorry mommy, but can we go to the zoo then. I want to see the animals there." "No, you are going to clean up this mess and bring back the animals from where they come from. While you do that I will make some breakfast for us. I believe you can eat like a horse after the little adventure you had."

"Ha, give me my money bitches. I want you to say that I'm the best because I will always win these bets against you three losers. Now pay up." Whispered Regulus to his friends victoriously. Evan and Barty gave their money to Regulus grumbling about how it was not fair and how he cheated.

"But mommy pleassssss, I really really really want to go to the zoo and see the beautiful animals." Pleaded Harry making his infamous puppy dog eyes. Knowing she couldn't resist the eyes, she tried not to look but all in vain when he pulled her hand getting her attention "Maybe in the afternoon but not right now sweetie, you still need to clean up this mess. After you do that we can discuss going to the zoo." Gave Astra in cursing her son enchanting green eyes.