C71: Su Bai Is Treating!

Start from the beginning

“Why, you don’t like it? Return it to me then!”

With an impassive face, Wang Chong stretched out his hand as he said.

“Scram! Since you’ve given it to me, it’s mine now. You stinky brat, don’t even think about getting it back!”

Wei Hao held the 《Mountain Ascension Formula》 tightly in his embrace, as though saying that Wang Chong would have to get past him before getting back his manual.

“Hahaha!”

Wang Chong retracted his right hand and burst into laughter.

Seeing Wang Chong laugh, Wei Hao couldn’t help but chuckle as well. The two brothers seemed to have gone back to the times when they were extremely close to one another, and the slight estrangement in their relationship that arose from Ma Zhou’s incident vanished completely.

“Stinky brat, this 《Mountain Ascension Formula》 shall be my reward for the effort I have put in for the past few days, so don’t even dream about getting this back! Right, if you have any more of such stuff in the future, make sure to tell me.”

“Dream on!”

Wang Chong reprimanded him with a smile. Wang Chong wasn’t surprised that Wei Hao would become so fond of this cultivation technique. This cultivation technique was created for people with average talents like Wei Hao.

As everyone knew, rather than geniuses, ordinary humans with ordinary talents were the most populous in the world.

Even though they were destined to achieve little, there were always exceptions to the rule. Regardless of what it was, there was always hope.

《Mountain Ascension Formula》 was such a ‘hope’.

This cultivation technique didn’t demand much of one’s talents, but one had to put in ten times or even hundred times the effort to make up for it.

As the saying goes, ‘the dumb bird learns to fly first’. If one’s talent couldn’t match up with the others, one had to put in much more effort than them!

This was the concept behind the 《Mountain Ascension Formula》!

There was no limit to this cultivation technique. From Origin Energy Tier to True Martial Tier, then to Profound Martial Tier, and on to Emperor Martial Tier, one could continue cultivating this cultivation technique upward, but one would have to put in much more hard work than the others. The further one advanced, the more hard work one had to put in, sometimes even up to a thousand times more.

For this cultivation technique, ‘hard work’ was probably the only limit!

Even so, Wang Chong didn’t have too great of an impression of this cultivation technique. In fact, he nearly failed to recall its existence. That was because even though this cultivation technique had ‘mystical’ effects, it wasn’t compatible with Wang Chong.

Everyone had a cultivation technique that was compatible with them. This cultivation technique may be ‘formidable’ for Wei Hao, but to Wang Chong, it couldn’t even compare up to an ordinary cultivation technique.

Furthermore, no one had been able to complete this cultivation technique in his previous life. The reason was simple:

Lack of time!

One needed a huge amount of time to practice this cultivation technique. Furthermore, there were less diligent people than geniuses in the world.

“It’s sufficient that you know of this. Don’t talk about this cultivation technique to anyone else, including your father.”