⛥ C O M F O R T ⛥

Mattheo climbs out of bed and pulls his pants and boxers on. He pads into the bathroom and comes back in with a towel and a smile. He leans overtop of me and cleans off my stomach before I try to stand.

Oh fuck me

I almost fall to the floor making Mattheo smirk. He grabs my clothes off of the floor before helping me put them back on.
  A few minutes, and a lot of determination later, I finally stand on my own.

Mattheo walks in front of me and tilts my head up with one finger. "I expect to see you again soon, princess."

~

After a while, Pansy actually did show up so now we're just all sitting here in the living room, waiting for Enzo to grace us with his presence. I try not to look at Mattheo but it's really fucking difficult. He's sitting on the couch with his legs spread and his arms crossed. I was also smart enough this time to fix my hair.

"Okay, what the fuck is going on," Pansy throws her hands up in the air in frustration, breaking the awkward silence. "Did you like, fight or something?" I didn't realize the tension was that noticeable.

I look over at Mattheo and raise my eyebrows, trying to indicate that he needs to lie.

Luckily he catches on quick and mutters something about me being a bitch. I glare at him like I normally would and turn my attention to my mark. It actually looks kind of good. Whoever Voldy hired to design this needs a raise.

"I am so sorry I'm late." Enzo strides into the room with a tired expression. Wow, everyone looks like shit today. I take no time to stand and loop my arm in Enzo's.

"I need sleep,"
~

I throw myself onto my bed dramatically so I'm on my stomach and grab my favorite pillow to scream into it. I don't do it often but it does help when I do. Every ounce of anger, sadness or excitement is thrown into one long scream. This pillow's been cried on, screamed into, punched, hugged and thrown over the years and it's still going strong. I find the motivation and push myself up off the bed to go shower.

I walk out of the bathroom and just about jump out of my skin when I see my brother sitting on my bed.

  "Merlin, Theo. You scared the shit out of me," I throw my towel and dirty clothes in the laundry hamper and plop down next to him.

  "Sorry," Theo mumbles. He looks fucked up from whatever the hell they did to him.

I throw my arm around him and rest my head on his shoulder. "Do you wanna talk about it?" he rests his chin on top of my head and after a moment of silence I can feel him shaking like he's sobbing. I lift my head and look him in the face.

  "I just- well now you're fully in, and they're so fucking mad at me and I don't even know what I have done," I hold his hand and rub my fingers over his bruised knuckles.

  "Don't worry about me," I assure him, "And you know Mum and Dad are temper-mental. I'm sure they'll get over it. And if they don't, they aren't worth our time anyways." I feel a single tear fall down my cheek but don't move to wipe it. I want him to feel like it's okay to cry. "I love you, Teddy. You're all I've ever had. You are the most important person in my life and I am always going to be here for you. Even though we fight sometimes," I let out a small laugh when he raises an eyebrow, "Okay maybe we fight most of the time."

  "I love you too, Vivs." Theo pulls me into a hug. Not like a quick and gentle hug. No I mean a long, suffocating hug. I don't make any move to pull away, though. I never am the first one to pull away because you never know how much someone needs comfort. I'm just glad he's finally decided to open up to me.

  Theo pulls back and offers me a small smile. "Can I see them?" I ask referring to all of the cuts and shit on his stomach. He sighs and lifts up his shirt. Theo's torso is covered in scabbed over wounds and bruises. It look a lot better than before, but its still awful.

  He pulls his shirt back down and stands. I pull him in for one last hug before he saying he needs to go study for exams.

  Everything sucks.