⛥ D E S S E R T ⛥

《 V I V I A N N E 》

  He's too close. Every touch is lighting a fire beneath my skin. His fingers move from my shoulders and lightly trail over my collarbone.

  Mattheo reaches down and grabs my hand out of my lap, "Come on," I know I'm being stupid but fuck I like where this is going.

  I follow him into his room. I don't want to sit on his bed, it looks too perfect right now. I hop up onto his desk and swing my legs back and forth.

  Mattheo steps in between my legs and tilts my chin up with his index finger.

  "I want to show you what sex is supposed to feel like," he whispers. Oh.

  Oh

  "Would you like that?" Mattheo tilts his head to the side, biting his lip.

  I mean shit, who am I to deny him pleasure?

  "Yes," I lick my lips.

  Mattheo takes zero time to kiss me. He slides his hand up the back of my neck and grabs a fist full of my hair. I part my lips and moan softly.

  He presses open mouth kisses down my throat and across my shoulders. I let him take off my shirt and lean forward to kiss him again but he drops to his knees, kissing down my stomach.

  He hooks his fingers underneath the waist band of my leggings and pulls them down. He opens my legs wider and kisses the insides of my thighs. I gasp when his hot breath fans my core.

  Mattheo grabs my panties with his teeth and drags them down while keeping eye contact with me the entire time. He places a kiss on my pussy before pushing his finger in me.

  My back arches and I moan as he quickens his pace and adds another finger.

"You're so pretty when you moan for me," He smiles before sucking my clit. I bit my cheek trying to stifle my moans. Mattheo looks up at me, "None of that, princess. Let me hear you,"

  He lifts one of my legs over his shoulder and continues darting his tongue in and out of me.

  "I'm gonna -fuck," Mattheo stops and stands up, earning a whine from me. Not again. Please Merlin not again.

  "Don't worry, I'm not done." he smirks as he unclasps my bra. His outfit choice is driving me mad. His sweats hang low on his hips giving me a perfect view of his v-line and the short sleeves on his shirt cling to his biceps in all of the right places.

  I tug on his shirt, wanting him to take it off. It gets thrown somewhere, along with my self respect.

  I tried not to really pay attention to his scars before,  but looking at them now ignites something in me. I move off the desk and lead him over to the bed.

  It may look good now, but it'll look better when I'm tangled in the sheets.

  I kneel in between his legs and place light kisses to every scar on his chest, holding eye contact the entire time. Mattheo raises his eyebrows when I go to pull down his pants. "Look at you, princess. Thinking you're in charge," he flips us so he's on top and pulls down his pants, along with his boxers and all I can say is I was wrong when I said Potter was average. Compared to Mattheo, he's extra small.

  "Are you sure you're okay with this?" Mattheo asks seriously. I nod desperately.

  "That's what I like to hear," I kiss him again before he slowly pushes into me. It hurts but the pain turns into pleasure quickly.

  Mattheo moans into the kiss. He goes slow, allowing me to adjust to his size.

  He doesn't go slow for very long. His pace quickens and I feel myself tightening around him, "You're doing so good for me, princess."  

  He places his hand on my stomach and applies a small amount of pressure,

   "Can you feel me in here?" I can't get out a response before I feel myself about to finish.

  "Holy fuck,-" Mattheo utters before pulling out of me and coming on my stomach. Which okay, that was hot as fuck. I don't want a baby.

  I finally get my release and try to catch my breath. Mattheo rolls over next to me and stares at the ceiling.

  I change my mind, I'm not giving up on sex.