"I'm not Wheezie, but for our sake, let's pretend that I am," Marley quipped with a hint of sarcasm. Her lips twitched upward as she observed the glare Sarah sent her way. "Sorry for disturbing," she added with a casual apology.

"What are you doing?" Sarah rasped as she rubbed her forehead, the clear sign that the girl had just woken up evident in her demeanour.

"I'm dropping off some scuba gear," Marley shrugged nonchalantly, observing Sarah's realisation that her bra was showing. She couldn't help but smirk slightly as Sarah hurriedly scurried to pull her jumper down, "What are you doing here?"

"It's our boat." The girl shrugged, her eyebrows furrowing in confusion at Marley's question, as if the answer wasn't evident, "It's also the only place with air conditioning."

"Right," Marley nodded, unable to keep her eyes off the girl.

"Did you, um...top up the tanks?" Sarah raised an eyebrow in question as she shifted into a seated position, her eyes locking onto Marley's.

"I couldn't," Marley shook her head, and Sarah shot her a questioning look, silently urging her to continue, "Power's down, so the compressors were off. Agatha did her big one, huh?"

"So, you're sneaking onto my boat at 7:00am with empty tanks?" With a raised brow, Sarah questioned, and a moment of silence lingered in the air. Marley hesitated, unsure of how to proceed, "I'll make sure to tell Ward." Sarah smiled.

"I expected nothing else," Marley let out a scoff, a fake smile playing on the edges of her face, taking off the duffel bag and placing the tanks on the floor, "Then I'll just drop these off."

"Yeah, yeah, in the middle of the room is fine." Sarah muttered, watching as the Maybank girl's jaw clenched, causing Sarah's lips to rise ever so slightly.

"Pretty much what he told me to do," She shrugged, standing up fully as she finished placing the tanks on the floor. Typically, this would be the cue to depart, but Marley leaned against a wooden wall, fixing her gaze on the girl, "What exactly are you gonna tell your dad?"

"Nothing much," Sarah shook her head innocently, "Just that you poached our scuba gear."

"Okay, fuck." Marley sighed as she shook her head, she looked towards the girl and chuckled slightly, "I wasn't being serious when I said I was committing an act of burglary. Plus, I brought them back...unharmed."

"Minus air." Sarah added.

"Can you just not tell him?" Marley shrugged, her eyes narrowing at the mere thought of uttering a 'please' to Sarah Cameron—or anyone, for that matter. It was a notion she despised, "Please." She muttered.

"What are you gonna do? Pull a gun on me?" Sarah retaliated, maintaining eye contact with Marley's now slightly hardened gaze. However, it was still softer than Sarah had witnessed when Marley got angry with others.

Marley smirked, the corners of her lips lifting slightly. "Nah, that's not my style," she replied calmly. "But I can make life pretty uncomfortable without resorting to weapons, Sarah," She pushed herself off the wall, standing confidently. "And for the record, I didn't know my brother was gonna do that."

"That's convenient to believe." Sarah added, her gaze unwavering from Marley. She wasn't willing to admit it to herself, but the Maybank girl was stirring something in her stomach. Marley scoffed at her words, Sarah added, "Maybe you should get better friends."