She nobs and he pulls out his spider phone and makes a call.

Y/n: Shiori, is Shido with you?

Dinner

Tohka: after seen y/n protecting her felt really painful for some reason. And remembering what that rabbit told me that he cares more about that girl than me.

She than remembers when Geats push her away and protected Hermit from XGeats punch.

Tohka: I felt really helpless, scared..
Is their something wrong with me?

With Shido

Shido quickly came after y/n call Shiori and right now he is with Hermit. And for y/n left to the puppet where they fought against the AST.

Shido: you lost it after AST attack you yesterday?

She than nobs.

Shido: have you heard it, any clue where it is?

Kotori:(radio) we're currently analyzing the camera footage. What about you y/n and Takeshi.

Takeshi:(radio) so far nothing.

Y/n:(radio) nada.

Kotori:(radio) keep looking and Shido. We want all of her attention to be focused on you. So we can send for people on the field. We'll support you as much as we can.

Shido: Okay, let's go for it, Yoshinon.

Yoshino: i-i'm... not Yoshinon. I'm Yoshino. Yoshinon is... my friend.

Shido: Yoshino? Got it. Let's go and look for Yoshinon.

Dinner

Reine: their's nothing wrong with you. I think we just need to clear up the misunderstanding.

Tohka: misunderstanding

Reine: yes, it isn't true that Ace values that girl more than you.

Tohka: but y/n

Reine: if he didn't care about you, he would never have put his life in danger to save you.

Tohka after hearing Reine she than remembers something.

Flashback

Geats: Tohka!

Geats pull her closer to him and he turns his back protecting her from the icicles that Yoshino creates after summoning her angle. And Tohka was hearing Geats grunt of pain when the icicles was hitting him on the back. When it was over he looks at her.

Geats: are you alright?

Tohka looks at Geats purple visor and she slowly nobs.

Geats: it's good to know.

Geats turns his back and what she sees was some cracks over his Armor.

End of Flashback
[With Shido]

Shido and Yoshinon were looking her Yoshinon but for their luck they couldn't find it. He than calls y/n but he have the same luck he than call Shiori how also join in the search a bit later but nothing. They were about to continue looking but Yoshino stomach growl, he than looks at her.

Shido: Yoshino, are you hungry?

Yoshinon was red and she denied it but her stomach betray her and she tries to hide her face.

Kotori:(radio) how about taking a break and getting something to eat? It'll be a good opportunity to ask some questions.

Shido: alright, but all of the places are close.... want to come by my house and eat, Yoshino?