5. - Collide

🔊Play Song for the Vibes: Collide - Justine Skye & Tyga🔊

RAZLYN BATES POV 

📍Razlyn's Apartment

Randy left and it was just me.. I don't want to think about it too much so I guess I'll just pull out one of my notebooks to begin brainstorming some ideas for my apartment and how I wanted to decorate it. I spent a good while writing a list of things I wanted and sketched out my design for fun..

I don't mind being patient and getting things I needed as I got paid so I made a plan for that too. A mattress and bedframe set first, then take care of the living room etc.

Several hours passed and the sun was all the way down. My stomach began to growl so I picked up the booklet Randy gave me to see about a food delivery..

After a few minutes of flipping through the pages, I downloaded the Lebeau app and decided against food delivery..

It's Friday night, I just got my hair done, I'm in a new city, I'm single, and I just need to spread my wings a bit. I can order some wings or a burger at the bar and that should suffice... Randy got zero interest in me so I might as well go out there and get my feet wet... Who knows what I'll get into..Who will I meet?

I hopped in the shower, dried off, put on a touch of make-up, styled my hair a little bit, opened the box of clothes to find a black dress I never wore.. I put it on and found one of my purses and heels to match it.. It's time to go see what Lebeau's nightlife is like at the club..

After spritzing myself with my favorite perfume, I locked the door to my studio apartment, and GPS'ed myself to the Club here in town..

It's been a while since I hit the club.. so hopefully tonight, I meet some new people and have a good time..

 so hopefully tonight, I meet some new people and have a good time