All a dream? (Reader abstraction scenario)

YESSS! I love doing these abstraction stuff they are so easy to write it's fun. Nobody requested this. I made it up.

YN : YOUR NAME
LN: LAST NAME

YN LN, A new trainee at JcJenson, they are famous for making bots and drones, they are experimenting on stuff in the 'Virtual Reality' subject.

If u don't know what JcJenson is, watch Murder Drones, a fair oil and gore warning but that's it. (The oil is like blood in there ty @ThatTHINGInYourRoom for correcting me!)

"Since your a trainee, do something a little simple, test out this old game we have lying around, we're planning to make it into a Virtual Reality Headset, many people have tried this game and never come out, missing or dead. Nahhhh Just Kidding! But it's rumoured, if you don't do this, you have proven that you're not ready for this."

"I'm ready,"

"YN? YN? YN!"

"Huh?"

"You zoned out, again."

"Sorry an old memory looped in my head."

YN was a little different? She had an insanity advantage, remembered some traumatic memories from her human life and has been constantly looping in her mind, unless someone snaps her out of it.

"Maybe head to your room."

A few minutes of her memories was a whole year spent in the Digital World, becoming a character of this, endless void.

"Uh? Oh yeah! I'll head to my room, don't worry. I don't need anyone to walk me down" You smiled reassuringly but deep down, you knew, it never assured them you were...

As YN walked down the hall, seeing doors, with scribbled faces on them,

One day my face will be discarded, never seen again, oh wait. It already happened

YN turned around swiftly, hungry pairs of eyes, danced in her eyes.

Wth so much eyes

"Aughh!" YN screamed as she tripped over... nothing?

An eerie static buzzed around her. She ran to her room, locking the door behind her, but just as she was about to close the door, she saw another door, a red exit door perhaps? A way out?

Hope filled YN's eyes as she ran to the door, but when she was a foot away from exiting, the door disappeared, causing her to ram into the wall.

They walked back to them room, thoughts flooding her brain.

Will I ever make it out?

How much time has passed since I been here? Weeks? Months? Years?

She picked up a pen in her hand, scribbling on the wall, only one thought was in her mind now.

EXIT

EXIT

EXIT

EXIT

EXIT.

She wrote that same word over and over again, she felt distant from her body. Her mind was controlling itself.

Her body turned distorted and black, neon pairs of eyes appeared, big and small, slowly her body sucked all the life outta her, she wwasn't herself anymore.

I can't win against it,

"I'm sorry" YN said.

The ending was kinda rushed ngl and sorry for using she/ her pronouns the whole chapter, I'm kinda used to it? I don't rlly write a lot of male perspectives and non binary or trans POVS. I'll try to use it more. Also ty for 1K reads! If you do enjoy the book pls vote!

🗳️

Did u believe there was a vote emoji?

Or a 🔗 emoji?

But the emoji I'm most shocked about is the 🫒 does anyone even use the olive emoji? If you do use it.

Why.

Anyways byeee!

-bymblebee