Claustrophobia (Zooble X phobic!reader)

To y'all who have claustrophobia, I feel so bad for you, imagine having to go into an elevator, or are you guys not afraid of that? Idk tbh.

Idk if this is a one shot, prob is but mostly a bad one XDD

Warning! A lot of claustrophobia is mentioned in this chapter, and small spaces.

A few weeks ago YN got trapped in the Digital World, ever since, their claustrophobia has increased more and Caine wasn't helping it. They saw her bedroom as a small, cramped room. They constantly had nightmares of being trapped into a squished room, with no way out. And no way to talk to her friends and family.

They woke up suddenly, gasping for air like someone who drowned in the kiddie pool (can relate)

They got up and walked out of bed to see, Ragatha and Zooble walking to their room.

"Hey, you haven't been out in a while, we were just sent to check on you, this habit of sleeping in isn't good YN anything happening?" Ragatha asked with a reassuring voice.

"YN? Hey, zoned out again?" Zooble said waving their blocky arm around, "uh it's alright, it's nothing really, just a deep sleeper." You lied, sweating bullets.

Can relate I'm a deep sleeper

You walked over to the dining table, eating although it didn't quench any hunger, just tasted like cereal.

"For today's challenge, each one of you will face your fear, To boost self confidence and-" Caine said, "and what does that mean and what does it-" POP!

"Pfft, Caine, you've really lowered your expectations to zero, this challenge is too easy, we can't die in the digital world without abstracting." Jax said.

"Which is the exact reason to do it! You won't die and your fears will be gone in an instant!" Caine said in a bubbly tone.

You started to hyperventilate as Caine was explaining the challenge, Zooble looked at you,

"Hey YN you alright?"

Can't finish this chapter srry, it's so late rn. I'll make a part 2. What r you guys afraid of? Mine is blood and death? And I hate vomiting, but it doesn't rlly scare me, I just hate vomiting.

Listening to Odetari rn my favourite song is Your too slow, look don't touch and good loyal thots.

Byeee~~
-bymblebee