Pillow Fight (Kinger Scenario)

After gloinks have destroyed Kinger's 'fortress' YN decided to help him clean up.

"Honestly YN thank you so much for helping me, no one really does that around here anymore" Kinger said sincerely but shakily.

"No worries! I'll do anything for a friend!" YN smiled.

"AUGHH! Oh YN, you scared me!" Kinger screamed randomly, Kinger was a load. Sometimes he was calm and quiet, next thing you know, he's screaming Bloody Mary.

As the time flew by, the sun and moon turning and turning, you and Kinger were almost done with his fortress, but one little misplacement, BOOM! All fell down.

You groaned but Kinger looked happy, he picked up a pillow and whammed it into your face, causing you to fall and land on some pillows.

"I haven't had this much fun since Queenie was around" he jokingly said but a twinge of sadness in his voice, poor guy.

You picked a pillow up and hit Kinger with it, Gangle was afraid that her comedy mask would break so she backed away.

A tornado of feathers and dust particles flew like a storm, until Caine popped up and made Kinger and YN pick up all the fun and chuck it in the void.

Sorry if this chapter was pretty rushed, I have finals like tmr nd I had some psare times o I wrote this, I'm likes speed typing rn . I hope u understand my bad writing and I'm sorry forgiving u garbage but hen my fish sod is done!e I still try to work harder in my chapters.

-bymblebee