Confession (Pomni x trapeze!reader Part 2)

Part 2 of my first chapter Pomni x Trapeze reader! Requested by a lovely person, I will mention their user at the end of the chapter!

-after the performance-

"Pomni you and YN were amazing!" Gangle congratulated us.

"Yeah thanks!" Pomni said, slightly smiling while holding YN'S hand.

Together they walked down to go eat dinner togheter. When they arrived at the table, a towering figure appeared behind, it wasn't Jax... surprisingly.

"Hi- it's me Kinger, sorry if I scared you. I must ask, are you 2 dating eachother? Oh Pomni are you okay? Your face is a bit red?" Kinger said, pointing a floating hand at Pomni's face which was sweating bullets, "Uh no Kinger we aren't we're just friends, close friends actually."

"AAAA- Oh YN you scared me!" Kinger said walking away.

"Uhh, old Kinger is always like that! He's so insane he says the weirdest stuff!" Pomni says.

Is our friendship really that weird? Maybe I have second thoughts about Pomni.

"Oh yeah- us dating? Pigs could fly before us dating, heh." I said with a fake laugh, as I walked away.

Pomni POV

Shit, shit, shit, SHIT!

I've never had experiencing with crushes and confessions! I don't' even know how to talk to YN without stuttering bullcrap!

As I waddled down the hall, noticing YN looking a little sad, staring down at her food, with Ragatha and Gangle talking to her.

Kinger as always was zoning out, Jax, being a dick to Gangle while she was talking, I went over amd sat next to Ragatha, eyeing YN the whole time.

Is this my fault?

YN'S POV sorry for switching POVS

I stared at my food, eating it in nibbles, I could hear Ragatha and Gangle's blurry voices in the background, but Pomni was always on my mind, that weird jester has me in hypnotised or something,

"Sorry guys, I feel kinda tired, I might go to my room," "but in the digital world-" Kinger started before I gave him a shady glare, I plastered a fake smile on my face as I walked down the hall.

"Wait! YN!" Pomni said running towards me.

I looked down at the jester girl, huffing and puffing, "you- walk so fast,"

"Sorry Pomni, what was it you wanted to say?" I asked. She will probably say that she hates me, or we should end the friendship or-

"I LIKE YOU!" Pomni gasped as she covered her mouth. "I- I like you YN, it took me so long to tell you but I was just afraid, that you didn't like me back and I understand if you-" I cut off Pomni by hugging her, giving her a grin and we held hands, walking down to our rooms.

Hiii! Ty to the person who requested this: @Lapisbluegirl also so close to reaching 1K!

See u next time!

-bymblebee