Saying this, Neil kept the phone and left from there. But then he came back with the same speed and picks up his painting brush lying on the table and said, "How can I forget you, my lucky charm."

Neil always kept that brush with him, as it's very important to him.

Saying all this, Neil quickly left for the airport.

Neil had taken admission mid semester in the school where Kirat also studied. Within a short time both of them became good friends. but it had only been a month then suddenly Kirat's father takes her to Chandigarh with his entire family.

Kirat and Neil did not know each other that much and neither did they know each other's family, hence there was no contact between them for so many years.

But still there was an unknown thread, A Heart String, Who had tied both of them to each other.

Neil reached the airport in about half an hour and then looking at his watch he said in a hurry "ohh gosh the flight has arrived thirty minutes ago, You left today Neil".

Saying all this, Neil went ahead and started searching all around for his father.

And then he took out his phone and called his father. His father answers the phone on first ring and said, "Didn't you know the timing of the flight"??

"Papa, I."Neil paused a bit and said.

Neil had just said this when his father interrupted and said, "I am in the parking area, come quickly."

As soon as Rajdheer Ji said this, he hung up the phone and Neil hit his head and ran away towards the parking area.

Suddenly he collides with someone while running, but he was in such a hurry that he said "sorry I'm sorry" without turning back while running.

bad luck

look who is she, that was Kirat. She had a hoodie cap on her head, which was covering her face to a great extent. Because of which Neil did not pay attention to her, Nor was he paying attention to his surroundings at this time.

Due to collision with Neil, Kirat's phone on which she was talking fell down.

Kirat sat down and picked up her phone. Seeing Neil leaving, she said angrily, "I don't know why people are in such a hurry, my phone, not so polite, at least stop and apologize nicely, stupid."

Saying this, Kirat made a strange face and got up from there, looking at her phone. And then her attention goes to the painting brush lying near her feet which had fallen from Neil's pocket.

As soon as Kirat's attention went to that brush, she called out to the owner of that brush, "Hey, excuse me, your brush, listen you drop your brush"??

But due to the crowd there, Kirat's voice did not reach Neil and aslo because he had gone far ahead.

Kirat picked up that brush and then as soon as her attention went to the handle of that brush where there were two initials.

K/N

Seeing them, a smile spread on Kirat's lips too. The reason for which is initial 'N'

Somewhere after seeing these initials, Kirat had remember her Neil, But Kirat did not know that the person whom she was remembering and the owner of this brush were the same person.

Kirat was lost in her thoughts when her phone ping. Which belonged to the cab driver.

She started looking in the direction where Neil had gone, "I don't know who he was and that brush", While saying this kirat left from there.

On the other hand, as soon as Neil reached his car while running, his father was already standing there waiting for him.

Neil hugged his father and said, "Papa"??

His father punched him on his back and said "Where were you"??

Neil did not give any answer to this and then while keeping his father's luggage in the car, he said, "Papa, do you know how much we missed you"??

His father twisted his eye brows and said, "Yes, I know how much you missed me, and that's why you forgot to come to pick me up."

Neil laughed falsely and said, "No papa, I was stuck in traffic."

To which his father said with a smirk, "beta baap hun main tumhara, kya hun"??

"I am your father, what am I"??

Neil rubbing his neck and said "Baap, ohh I mean Papa".

Saying this, Neil started laughing. And then opened the car door for his father and signalled him to sit.

"Okay, I forgive you, because I know you have an exhibition tomorrow. And you are very busy with that" Neil's father said while sitting in the car.

Neil smiled, and said "thank you"
Saying this, Neil also quickly sat in the car and then both of them left for home.

Neil's father is a very understanding and supportive person. And he has a good nature too.

Because of which he share a very good bond with both of his children.

While driving, Neil said in his mind with a smile, "Sorry Papa, not with exhibition, I was busy with your daughter-in-law".

✿✿

Hope you like it, if yes then don't forget to hit the star button and comment, it's really means a lot.

Thank you 🧡