I make a painting of her on her every birthday, because the first time I met her was on her birthday.

And you guys will wonder why I do this. I get pleasure from imagining her. These paintings of hers keep her close to me even when she is away from me.

My heart always feels her every glimpse and I capture that feeling in my paintings.

"And look, you have not changed a bit, but your place in my heart. It changes every day and is getting deeper and deeper, But I am a little confused, ahh no no don't worry not about your look, it's about your slight dimple which was on your right cheek. Is it still there?? I still remember you and your words the same way. But if only we had a little more time, these memories could have been even better".

Suddenly I remember something, I took out my wallet from my pocket and took out a note from it.

The note which she gave me. And as soon as I saw that note, memories related to it started bubbling up in my mind.

Flashback

At our school, I was silently drawing something in my drawing book. As I was always very fond of art and painting.

Then Kirat came to me and gave me this note. I was very confused. I couldn't understand what's in it.

And I was continuously staring at her and her note. Then she moved the note a little further and said "that's for you".

I did not say anything and took the note from her hands to read what was written in it, and I was shocked.

"will you be my boyfriend".

I started looking at her with surprise. and she said the same "will you be my boyfriend".??

Hearing this I quickly said "No".
She sighed in sadness, and then paused for a while and asked, "Why"??

"If I make you my girlfriend, you will eat all my chocolates. My friend Rohit, his girlfriend eats all his chocolates." I said after pausing for a while.

Flashback end

Ohh Gosh, And I am regretting on this till today. How stupid I was. And whenever I remember this chocolate thing, only one thing comes to my mind that what if, someone had given you the same chocolate and snatched you from me.

No, no, that won't happen

I don't know why but when it comes to you, I start behaving like a silly teenager.

But actually today's teenagers are not silly, they have a much better love life than us. But we nineties kids,

But no problem, my love life is with you and I know you will make it better.

I was still busy with my donut when suddenly my phone started ringing.

Pov's End

Neil started smiling, rubbing his hands behind his neck.

And then he picked up his phone. And as soon as Neil answers the phone, a girlish voice comes from the front, "Bhai, where are you, you remember Papa is coming today and you have to go and pick him up."

On hearing this, Neil got a little restless and said, "ohh shit" and then started looking at the time on his watch.

Then there was a pause, "Reya ki bacchi, you couldn't have called a little earlier."

Reya said irritably, "Now this is my fault too, bhai"??

Neil ran away from there picking up his car keys and said, "Okay, hang up now, otherwise I'll dead today".