strawberry.... 1

The seol national university

The  Students are roaming around the whole university. They are busy in their works while laughing, talking, flirting, having funny fight with friends and the  soo good students are heading towards their class room . Totally the whole university is filled with their noises.
    Some of the students are waiting for only to get a glimsome of their crushes. Soon two red Ferrari car marched to the parking lot of the university . Everyone's attention drifted towards the car. The doors of the two car opened at a same time  and two boys stepped out from the car. Many students stunned by watching their beauty.some of them drooling over them. Some girls are looking them with their jelousy eyes. Why not they are too far beautiful from their beauty.

   The one is looking too much cute also hot. His skin shining by sunlight. His blond hair dancing along with the wind.He removed the sunglass from his face and hung it on his shirt. He has a pair small eyes and a beautiful lips like apple. He looked around the whole area and smirked a little why can't, he was born as a sassy queen. He likes to being the  centre of attention . He is PARk JIMIN. Bussiness king park's only son. He flip his hair sassly and looked at the  other boy who standing next to him.
   The other one what can we  say,cute, a fluffy ball, beautyful, hot, se.y, eatheral, breathtaking even words are not enough to describe his beauty. He is looking so innocent but he wasn't really. He is a naugty and brat at the same time. His eyes are just like stars that shining the whole time  . Omo he heve light grey eyes. His silver coloured hair is shining along with his face. He has sharp nose and heart shaped lips like strwaberries.KIM TAEHYUNG the great kim's second son. The definition of beauty. He also looked back at jimin.
     They two glared at each other and snapped their head towards two opposite sides.

Taehyung : shorty

Jimin : alien

They turns towards two side and walked two direction. Every one sighed and shook their head after watching their daily drama.
Kim Taehyung and Park Jimin  are university sweathearts and also soulmates. If there is no taehyung then no jimin. But the only problem is every morning they will fought for nothing and come to the university like they are born as being enimies and after sometime they  will stick with eachotber like someone pour glue between them and they will leave  collage in same car leaving one car there, after driver will take  that car.