𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐮𝐬 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎

Start from the beginning

Mike got out of the car with Y/N, covering her eyes. "No peeking, okay?" he said, and she nodded frantically. He directed her so now that the both of them were stood at the side of you. Mike slowly took his hands away from her eyes "Ta-da!"

She gasped and looked up at the billboard in awe, nothing but excitement in her eyes. "Oh my gosh, you guys are the best!" she squealed, embracing you both in a very tight hug. "Thank you thank you thank you!"

You and Mike chuckled. "Of course, sweetheart" you rubbed her back, then managed to pull away from her tight grasp. "Let's not keep all your friends waiting"

You all set off in a walk towards the front entrance, but Y/N had already ran off to greet her friends. "Well, let's see how this goes" you muttered to Mike.

It's now later on in the day. Present exchanges took place, leaving a very happy Y/N. You, Mike, and all the other parents were sat at a big party table as all the kids were watching the animatronics perform. There was so much stuff in this place, and so much happening, so many kids running about, you could barely comprehend it. There were 3 floors, and like, 10 different attractions, such as Fazer Blast, Roxy Raceway, Bonnie Bowl, you liked the sound of that one, and loads more. The attractions were already huge themselves when you had stepped inside Fazer Blast earlier. As well as a humongous stage.

The animatronics were definitely more improved and advanced. No matter how much you loved the OG's, they were a bucket of bolts. But these, they are 100% not as stiff as the OG's, they were dancing and hopping about all over the place. They also acted like literal people. They seemed to have minds of their own, which amazed you. The technology today was surely amazing.

"Still can't believe they replaced Foxy" you shook your head, looking over at Roxanne who was performing happily on stage with her key-tar. Mike chuckled "You're never gonna get over that, are you?"

"Of course not. What was the need, anyway? Did he not make the cut or something? He was the best out of them all. Bonnie coming in second" you ranted. "As long as Bonnie doesn't get replaced, I guess I could deal with it"

"Oh yeah, if Bonnie got replaced, there would be some problems" Mike agreed with you playfully cracking his knuckles, making you chuckle.

"Apart from that, you gotta admit, this place is fuckin' awesome" Mike gushed. You slowly shook your head then sighed, smiling. "Okay. Yeah, it's fuckin' awesome" you admitted.

Two waitresses came over with arms full of plates filled with steaming hot pizzas, and they filled the table with the plates. You looked over your shoulder, about to call over your daughter, but widened your eyes to see her and all her friends running straight towards the table. They were literally a stampede of kids.

You never saw a group of kids eat anything as quick in your life. One second, the pizza was there, the next second, all the kids snarfed it all down like they've never been fed. They chugged on their sodas, then ran back to the stage, not wanting to miss any of the performance.

You blinked "Goddamn" you were quite literally in awe. Those kids were just little balls of energy on legs at this point. The next thing you knew, Y/N came running back with 3 other girls next her. "Mom! I made some new friends!"

Once Y/N and her new friends stopped in front of you, you nearly had a heart attack. 2 of her new friends looked identical to Susie and Cassidy did when they were that age. You know, your dead childhood best friends? And the other girl looked identical to Elizabeth. You know, Mike's dead sister?

"Mom" Y/N repeated, snapping you out of your trance. You blinked a few times "Sorry. Introduce me"

"This is Sam and Clara" she pointed to the duplicates of Susie and Cassidy as they both gave you a little wave and a shy smile. You waved back. "And this is Beth" she pointed to the Elizabeth duplicate, who was still a fiery redhead. She just smiled brightly at you.