He lied to Su Jing and pushed all the responsibility to the Host. He said that the Host had seduced him and asked to meet him, but he insisted on his love for Su Jing and had never done anything to let Su Jing down.

Su Jing believed Tian Hai and came to find the Host and Su Shen to argue. Su Shen was very disappointed in the Host. This must have been the reason for their divorce.

As Gu Zi recalled the contents of the original book, she felt disgusted when she saw Tian Hai in front of her. What bad luck!

She and Su Shen were about to leave the ice rink when Su Shen headed off to change into his skates.

Seizing the opportunity, Tian Hai attempted to strike up a conversation with Gu Zi, using his typical lines to seduce her.

"Zizi, you're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. Let me reintroduce myself. My surname is Tian, and my first name is Hai. You can call me Brother Hai in private."

With unconvincing confidence, Tian Hai resorted to his usual charm, but to Gu

Zi, his advances were repulsive. The mere sight of him made her feel nauseous. Tn a retort that caught Tian Hai off guard. Gil Zi spanned. "If there's no mirror

at home, one can always use urine. What kind of toad are you, hopping around on the streets? Get away from me!"

Tian Hai was stunned. He had never thought that there would be a day when his words of charm would fail.

This opening line had served him well in the past, and he couldn't believe it wasn't working this time.

He audaciously assessed Gu Zi's appearance, her well-endowed breasts, and shapely behind, contemplating the satisfaction of touching them.

In his experience, women like her were the most likely to respond to his advances.

There was no way he would give up so easily..

...

Chapter 95. My Man Is Awesome

Tian Hai decided to take a bold gamble. He leered at Gu Zi and said, "Zizi, you look as delicate as a flower. Surely, you need the attention of many men. I'm willing to be your lover."

Gu Zi felt like retching and quickly covered herself with Su Shen's coat, fearing that those lecherous eyes would see what they shouldn't.

Disgusted, she spat and returned to where the skates were.

But the man ran ahead, blocking her path, relentless in his provocation. "Su Shen can't have children anyway. Marrying him means you'll be a widow sooner or later. Where will you find an outstanding lover like me then?"

Tian Hai thought any woman willing to marry Su Shen would surely notice him. He was younger, unmarried, an only child from the city, and not burdened with children.

Su Shen publicly claimed he married solely to care for several children, having no intention of having more. He could deceive others with that, but not Tian Hai. Men have their pride; who would admit their sexual dysfunction?

"Don't spew nonsense with your foul mouth! Su Shen is perfectly fine. If you keep this up, I'll tell him immediately when he arrives that you're harassing me!"

She couldn't confront a man head-on in public; if he laid a hand on her and refused to let go, it would only seem like an ambiguous relationship.

In this world, most people care little about the truth; they're drawn to spectacles and gossip. Gu Zi didn't want to be part of that spectacle.

She also didn't want Su Shen to witness her entangled with such a person.

For now, she could only deal with his nonsense until Su Shen appeared.