A x Dangerous x Watchdog

A/N - I changed the title of this fanficion because I realized it sounded wrong. Especially because I'm learning about reproductive health in PE/Health class. Don't worry though, all I did was change it from Protection to Protectors, so it's not really different. In addition, I wan't to apologize for the really late update, because last update was December 5th. ALSOOO TYSM FOR ALMOST 500 READSSSSSS!!! Anwayssss hope you enjoy the chapter!

You, Gon, Kurapika, and Leorio had arrived in the Dentora region of the Rebuplic of Padokea, where Killua lives.

You watch as the other three stick their heads out the train with a smile on their faces. Your lips slightly curve upwards watching as gon smiles and can't seem to hold his excitment back.

"There it is" Leorio says, looking towards a large mountain that was abnormaly dark and cloud covered it's peak "The base for this family of assassins is on that mountain? It sure looks creepy...

"I can say the same" Kurapika agrees "Once we reach our destination, we should start gathering information."

You all nod your heads in agreement with what Kurapika says.

Time Skip

"Kukuroo Mountain? In that case, you should take the scenic mountain bus tour over there. The tour only runs once a day, but you'll have a guide to show you around." Says a lady working a stand

You guys had arrived at the village near Kukuroo Mountain and you guys asked a random stand worker.

You all are on the bus in a flash

You and Gon are sitting in a seat and Kurapika and Leorio are in the one behind you

"Alright! It's time to leave now!" The tour guide says a few minutes after you guys had gotten on

"Thank goodness.. We almost were.. late..." You mumble

Only Gon hears you, but he gives you a bright smile.

The bus starts moving and after a while, the lady speaks again. This time through the speaker on the bus.

"Okay! Thank you for taking the Lamentation Tour today. We will be visiting Kukuroo Mountain, home to the famous Zoldyck family of assassins."

You finally get a good look at the tour guide. She wore something like a flight attendants outfit, except a dark navy blue, or purple. That would start an argument for sure. Arguing if her uniform was dark navy blue or dark purple.

She had bright volumunous hair. It was a peach pink and it only went to her shoulders, even though if she were to straighten it and flatten it a little, it'd be quite long.

Leorio and Kurapika lean over to you guys

"Look..." Leorio whispers in you and Gon's ear.

You look around the bus and your eyes land on these two suspicious looking men.

One had yellow hair that was shaved on the sies and was a bit chubby, he also looked like he was dressing for winter. The other man had dark slicked back hair, sort of like Hisoka's hair except shorter. He has a large nose and small eyes, his face had a very serious look. Opposite of the other man, he had a green tank top on.

"They oviously aren't tourists." Leorio adds

You and Gon nod in agreement.

The tour guide speaks up again " Everyone, please look to your right! That is Kukuroo Mountain, where the Zoldyck family lives. A forest sourrounds the 3,722-meter mountain, and the Zoldyck estate is somewhere on that mountain. But no one has ever actually seen it! The Zoldyck family includes 10 members: A great-grandmother, grandfather, grandmother, father, mother, and then there are five children. All of them are assassins!"