See You Again. | Ice Cube.

Start from the beginning

performs their song 'Express Yourself' as the crowd raps along with every verse

"I love you Ren!" Juana screams as she gazes at him. Making both Ren and Dana laugh.

Amidst her contagious laughter, Dana's gaze unexpectedly locks with Cube's piercing eyes.

His famous scowl remains etched on his face as he appraises Dana from head to toe. The band, reaching the climax of their concert, unleashes the electrifying tunes of Dopeman, captivating the crowd.

"Let me suck y'all's dicks!" Juana screams at Ren and Eazy.

"What is wrong with your ass?" Dana grumbles, rolling her eyes.

After the concert was over, the two women headed backstage to see the band, turns out the band was walking their way.

The band introduces themselves to the ladies. Juana goes in for a hug on Eazy and gets him to sign her album. Then Ren and the rest of the band. "Can you sign my album?" she asked with a smirk.

Eazy "baby girl, you want anything signed?" Eazy asked Dana, she nodded in response "My album.." she replied. gave her the album. They passed it around when it got to Cube last.

Dana couldn't take her eyes off of Cube, eye fucking from head to toe as the young rapper's face twisted up in confusion for a bit. He snapped his fingers in front of you. "Hey, you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm good. Can I take a picture with you?"

Cube raised an eyebrow, a hint of amusement in his eyes. "Sure, why not?" he replied, flashing a rare smile. Dana handed her small camera to Yella, who snapped a picture of the two of them together, the flash flickered and the Polaroid picture seeped out of it.

As the picture fades in, she plucked it out and smiled at the picture. "You know, I've never met anyone quite like you," Cube admitted, his voice barely above a whisper.

"I could say the same about you. There's just something about you that draws me in."

"So Dana and Juana, do y'all want to join us at our hotel party? It's five-star." Eazy asked them, a smirk curled upon his face.

"We'll be there.."

Juana escorts Dana back to her place after their time behind the scenes, and they both switch into comfortable clothing.

                     ♡♥︎♡

Juana puts on a pink tank crop top with pink leggings and Dana opts for a sweatshirt and jeans. Dana appears to be anxious during their small trip, but Juana advises her to relax.

The women came to a halt outside the hotel room, their ears catching the distant melodies of smooth R&B music. her knuckles tapped on the door, Juana announces their arrival. Yella swung open the door, welcoming them inside.

As they stepped in, their eyes widened at the sight before them - a scene of untamed revelry. The air was thick with the scent of marijuana, while women roamed freely in their panties. Against one wall, Dre had sex with a groupie. Yella, meanwhile, returned to a groupie seated on his lap, his hands gently caressing her exposed bosom.

Dana glanced at Juana, her curiosity piqued. "What's your plan now?" she asked, her voice filled with intrigue.

she replied, "I'm thinking of having a threesome with Eazy and Ren." Juana giggled, her mischievous grin widened.

Dana's eyes widened in surprise, her mind struggling to process it. After a moment of silence.

"Please let them put on a condom" she told her, clasping her hands together like a prayer.